A Most Holy Man is the 15th episode of Season 13. It aired on March 8, 2018.
|There was something about being there... It felt pure.|
This episode summary is an official CW press release. It may contain errors.
DO NOT CHANGE!
Sam and Dean are close to collecting everything they need to open a rift into the Apocalypse World and possibly rescuing Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) and Jack. The one missing ingredient leads the Winchesters to a black market for religious relics where everything is not always as it seems.
- Leanne Lapp as Margaret Astor
- Dominic Burgess as Richard Greenstreet
- Massi Furlan as Father Luca Camilleri
- Kai Bradbury as Clerk
- Tyson Bellusci as Thug #2
Featured Supernatural BeingsEdit
- Archangel (Lucifer, mentioned only)
- Primordial Entity (God, mentioned only)
- Seraph (Castiel, mentioned only)
- The episode was watched by 1.66 million viewers and got a 0.5 rating.
- This is the second episode of the season to be directed by Amanda Tapping with Various & Sundry Villains being the first one.
- She is now the second cast member to direct multiple episodes in one season with Richard Speight Jr. being the first one.
- This is the first time Andrew Dabb teams up with another writer than Robert Berens since the Season 11 episode Beyond the Mat (John Bring).
- This is the first time since Season 7 where an episode is co-written by Robert Singer and the fourth episode overall.
- This is the first episode since the Season 12 episode Who We Are to not feature any supernatural beings.
- This is the third episode of the season to not feature any guest stars with Tombstone and The Scorpion and The Frog being the first two.
- The title refers to the fact that the Winchesters need the Blood of A Most Holy Man for the spell to open a rift into Apocalypse World and Father Luca Camilleri who is revealed to be a most holy man.
- As Mr. Cromarty tries to shoot Dean, Dean is seen firing the gun he had stolen off of the man he'd knocked unconscious outside. This gun was already seen to have been emptied and discarded by Dean. In the next shot, Dean is back to using only his Colt M1911A1 again.