This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
Abbadon was a fallen angel that appeared in Supernatural: War of the Sons.
After Lucifer's rebellion, Abbadon was assigned to guard Lucifer's Cage in Hell. However, Lilith was able to corrupt Abbadon into supporting Lucifer. After a Prophet recorded the list of angelic vessels, Eisheth contacted Abbadon, hoping to gain favor with Lucifer as his wife through this act. Abbadon wiped the prophet's memory and trapped Eisheth in the jar with the War Scroll.
In 2010, after Lucifer's release, Abbadon returned to Earth and took the vessel of a man named Don Black. In order to help convince Sam that there was no other choice but to say "yes" to Lucifer, Abbadon conspired to send the Winchesters back in time to 1954 to find the War Scroll and learn that it would only be useful if they killed all of the vessel bloodlines which they would never do. To draw their attention, Abbadon did things he later stated were too subtle to draw their attention and then began faking Biblical omens by conjuring a rain of frogs and causing a pool to boil. Abbadon succeeded in drawing the Winchesters out and convincing Sam to go along with his plan. Abbadon then sent the Winchesters back in time to 1954.
After Dean destroyed the War Scroll, Abbadon returned the Winchesters to 2010, but this time outside of a diner where he left them food and moved the Impala to. Abbadon explained his plan to them, only to learn that Sam was possessed by Eisheth. Abbadon and Eisheth engaged in battle which Dean recognized could take hours and would likely destroy their vessels before it was over. To cut the battle short, Dean calls Castiel who casts a spell to summon more angels. Five angels arrive and attack Abbadon, quickly killing him by all five stabbing him at the same time with their angel blades. Before the angels could turn on the Winchesters and Eisheth, Castiel teleports them to safety.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Abbadon was a powerful angel.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, Abbadon needed a vessel to walk the Earth. He manifested by possessing a man named Don Black.
- Conjuration - Abbadon was able to conjure a rain of frogs to draw the Winchesters attention. He later conjured food for them.
- Thermokinesis - To draw the Winchesters attention, Abbadon spontaneously raised the temperature of a pool.
- Advanced Chronokinesis - Abbadon was able to send the Winchesters through time and bring them back without traveling with them.
- Memory Manipulation - Abbadon was able to erase a year's worth of memories from a Prophet with a simple touch.
- Spell Casting - Abbadon was able to cast a spell to draw Eisheth out of her vessel and trap her in a clay jar.
- Apporting - Abbadon transported the Impala from outside a bar to outside a diner so it would be waiting for the Winchesters return.
- Super Strength - As an angel, Abbadon is stronger than humans, monsters and most demons. He was strong enough to go toe to toe with Eisheth, a 2,000 year old demon.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, Abbadon can't be harmed by conventional weapons.
- Immortality - As an angel, Abbadon was thousands of years old.
- Angel Banishing Sigil - Like all angels, Abbadon could be banished by the sigil.
- Holy Fire - Like all angels, Abbadon could be contained by holy fire and would die if he crossed it.
- Angel Blade - Like all angels, Abbadon could be killed by an angel blade.
- Archangels - As a lower-tier angel than the archangels, the archangels could easily kill Abbadon.
- The First Blade - Can kill anything.
- Death's Scythe - Can kill anything.