Acheri is a type of demon that can materialize their own form without the need of the use of a vessel, generally, if not always, taking the form of little girls.
Acheri can take the form of a little girl without the need to take over a vessel. However, they hide the second form with features that any typical human would call monstrous.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Body Materialization - Unlike all other demons in the show besides Daeva, the Acheri is the only type of demon that can take a physical form without possessing a body.
- Shapeshifting - They take the shape of little girls so that people trust them. The demon can reveal its true form when it is about kill its prey.
- Super Strength - Like all demons, Acheri are physically stronger than humans and can rip them apart.
- Invisibility - Acheri can become invisible so they can play tricks on humans before killing them.
- Super Speed - Acheri are much faster than humans. One was able to write "I will not kill" all over a blackboard in a matter of seconds and sped towards a victim so fast she appeared to be a blur.
- Salt - They are not able to cross or touch a line of salt.
- Iron - Iron can dissolve their physical form.
- Special Children - They could be controlled by Ava Wilson.
In Indian mythology, an Acheri is the ghost, or spirit, of a little girl who comes down from mountains and hilltops at night to bring sickness to humans, particularly children. The only defense against an Acheri was thought to be a red ribbon tied around one's neck.