Adina, along with Daniel, wanted freedom on Earth until Castiel killed Daniel in defense of Hannah and then she wanted revenge. Adina had her grace stolen by Crowley and was then killed by him. Adina's grace was then used by Castiel to replace Theo's burning-out grace so he could survive.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Adina appeared to be a regular low-level angel with the powers of one:
- Angelic Possession - Like all angels she needed a vessel to exist safely on Earth and needed that vessel's permission.
- Super Strength - As an angel Adina was stronger than ghosts, humans and most demons.
- Regeneration - Adina was able to heal from the head injury Hannah gave her from hitting Adina in the head with a rock.
- Smiting - Adina killed a gas station clerk with this power.
- Angel Blades - An angel blade could kill Adina.
- Grace Removal - Removing her grace rendered Adina human and caused her the lose of her powers.
- Mortality - After Adina had her grace removed and became human, she became mortal and vulnerable to anything that could harm or kill a normal mortal.
- In current Hebrew and in Jewish sources throughout the years, her name means "Gentle".
- It is implied that Adina had feelings for, or was possibly in a relationship, with Daniel.