Agnes was a rogue nun who dedicated her life to undoing curses. She received visions of darkness, and wrote them in the Book of the Damned. She was burned at the stake when she was discovered. Rowena stated in that in her last days, Agnes had fallen into madness and become crazy.
Power and abilitiesEdit
- Precognition - Agnes received visions of darkness, which allowed her to create the Book of The Damned.
- Curse Breaking - According to Rowena, Agnes devoted her life to breaking curses.
- Cursing - According to Rowena, Agnes also possessed the ability to cast curses as she needed to have one to be able to do the other.
- Agnes is similar to the fictional character Abdul Alhazred, the writer of the Necronomicon, a fictional grimoire appearing in the stories by horror writer H. P. Lovecraft. She shared some similar traits: receiving visions of darkness, being crazy at the end of their life, and were tragically killed by an unknown party.
- Agnes's name is a reference to the character Agnes Nutter, a witch and prophetess from Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett's Good Omens. Agnes was the only person to accurately predict the future 100% of the time, and compiled The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch. Nutter was also burned at the stake, although it could be argued she exploded.