Apporting is the ability to disassemble matter (including spiritual substances like souls) and have it reassemble somewhere else.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- The Darkness - The Darkness teleported Dean out of his car without a word. Later, she apported him from a city to the countryside and back. She was also able to apport her dying brother to her.
- God - Moved Sam and Dean from the church where Lucifer was freed to an airplane. Later teleported the Impala with Sam, Lucifer and Donatello Redfield to the Bunker to save their lives.
- Death - Death apported his scythe to him.
- Castiel - Castiel has touched many hunters and moved them instantly to wherever he wants.
- Tamiel - Tamiel was able to summon his sword.
- Metatron - After stealing Castiel's grace, Metatron was able to send him back to Earth.
- Uriel - Uriel was able to teleport Dean out of his motel room along with him and Castiel.
- Zachariah - Zachariah was able to transport Adam Milligan to himself without physically touching him once he knew of his location.
- Naomi - She was able to summon Castiel to Heaven on a whim. She lost this control over him, after their connection was severed.
- Beau - Able to summon Kevin Tran across a room.
- In lore, this term is used as a faucet to describe when a demonic being makes Christian decorations, such as paintings of Jesus, or crucifixes, disappear. Being seemingly deposited into a void. In paranormal lore, ghosts, poltergeists, and other spirits that haunt the living, can summon small objects like keys, toys, phones, or even dolls to vanish and later appear somewhere else than the object's original location. They do this to get attention or to prove that they are present in the place or person they are haunting. Archangels and Cherubs in Christian lore, are said to possess this ability. The Archangel Michael rebuke Satan from Moses' body and the Archangel Raphael banished both demons Azazel and Asmodeus to Hell. The Cherubs that appeared to Ezekiel, took him up to Heaven both body and soul.