Inyo was an ancient Mayan who, through a deal with the Mayan god Cacao, lived for over a thousand years. As the star quarterback "Brick Holmes" in 2012, he decided to end his life, but his organs were donated to others.
In the ancient Mayan empire, about a thousand years ago, he was a young, proud, and very successful athlete. He loved his time in the sun, and never wanted it to end. He made a deal with the Mayan god Cacao through a high priest for immortality, as well as enhanced physical attributes such as strength, durability, speed, and stamina, in exchange for two sacrifices a year, one in the time of planting, one in the time of harvesting. And thus he lived for centuries, traveling from culture to culture, being any form of sportsman he could find. Excelling in them all, he lived only for the game. However, in the 1940s posing as a boxer called "Kelly Duran", he met Betsy and fell in love with her.
She did not learn the truth about him until she began to age and he did not, however, by this point the two were deeply in love. They ran off together, and every ten years or so he would emerge with another look and another name and be a different sort of athlete. However this put great strain on his marriage, as after she turned forty, Betsy had to pose as his mother.
Eventually in 2013, after over a thousand years, he changed, no longer wanting to live just for the sports, as he loved Betsy so much. Seeing that her time was coming to an end, he decided he did not want to live on without her, and thus drove his car off a bridge, thus killing himself and ending his long life.
However this was not the end; earlier on, thinking he would never die, he signed up to be an organ donor. With his death, his body was transplanted to several other individuals: Randa Moreno, Paul Hayes, Arthur Swensen, Jimmy Tong, each of whom were compelled to carry out his sacrifices., and the spell of Cacao passed on with the organs, granting each of them the same deal that Inyo had. It also dramatically changed them, and they all began killing to keep up with the sacrifices. Swensen was a cop, but and not want to kill again, so he ripped the leg of his jail cell's cot off, and tried to cut his transplanted right eye out. They also gained a psychic link to each other and Brick's home, known as the "mothership".
Upon investigating, Sam and Dean Winchester learned from Betsy, now known as Eleanor Holmes, that the key was Inyo's own heart; if that died, then all the others would die. Arriving at the location of the person who had gained the heart, Randa Moreno, they tried to kill her, however were ambushed by Paul Hayes and Jimmy Tong.
With their enhanced physical attributes they managed to overpower the two, and with the other two holding Dean down, Randa tried to rip out Dean's heart. Sam recovered, and managed to distract Paul, freeing Dean's arm. Dean pulled out a knife and stabbed Randa in the heart, thus killing them all and ending Inyo's legacy.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
All of his powers and abilities achieved by dealing with Cacao and depended to it. With certain ritual, he able to renew it. With his powers and abilities, he even capable to excel all of sports he could find.
- Immortality - He lived for at least 1000 years and able to travel from culture to culture and being any sportsman he could find and excel all of them and shown by one of his legacy's he has disease immunity.
- Enhanced Strength - Being capable to excel all of sports he could find, he also achieved inhuman strength from this deal. He possibly ripped out heart from many individuals to renew his deal and powers. Not shown on screen.
- Enhanced Stamina - Being capable to excel all of sports he could find, he also achieved inhuman stamina from this deal. Not shown on screen.
- Enhanced speed - Being capable to excel all of sports he could find, he also achieved inhuman speed from this deal. Not shown on screen.
- Enhanced Durability - Being capable to excel all of sports he could find, he also achieved inhuman durability from this deal. Not shown on screen.