In order to train Sam's psychic abilities, Sam and Ruby captured this demon and bound him within a devil's trap in Sam's hideout. There, Sam attempted to exorcise the demon with his abilities, pulling the demon partially out of his vessel. However, Sam was unsuccessful and the demon returned to his vessel before he could be fully exorcised. Sam made a second attempt, pulling the demon a little more out of his vessel but ultimately failing to exorcise him. Sam got a nosebleed from the effort while the demon returned to his vessel and laughed at Sam. Annoyed, Ruby stabbed the demon through the throat with the demon-killing knife, killing him and stated that it was "not funny." Sam then apparently buried the dead vessel somewhere.
Months later, Sam told Dean the story of his encounter with this demon to Dean. Before starting, Sam noted that he was "a bad student" and used this demon as an example of why.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As a regular low-level demon, he possessed all the weaknesses of one.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, he could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Special Children - While training his abilities, Sam was able to partially yank the demon from his vessel. However, due to Sam's lack of control resulted in him being unable to exorcise the demon properly.
- Demon-Killing Knife - Like all low-level demons, he was vulnerable to the knife.