|Occupation||God of Time|
|Portrayed by:||Jason Dohring|
Chronos was the Titan god of Time. He went under the alias Ethan Snider.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a Pagan god, Chronos was very powerful, even for deities, he was strong, much stronger than most deities, as such, he possessed several incredible and rare powers.
- Time Travel - Chronos was the God of Time, thus he could travel through time, either backwards or forwards. He could take others along with him, if he so chose. However, he would travel any way, if summoned. If Chronos didn't maintain enough power, he would be "catapulted" back to the present.
- Foresight - He could see the future and used this ability to rake in money to live on. He also used it to predict the future for anyone who summoned him, though what he forsaw could be changed.
- Immortality - As a deity, Chronos didn't age.
- Super strength - Chronos was strong, inhumanly strong, able to causally over-power humans, he threw Sam across a room with one hand.
- Super stamina - He never tires, regardless of what he had been through.
- Invulnerability - Few things could damage him, he barely reacted to punches in the face, and took two bullets in the back, and didn't even react.
- Time Manipulation - As the God of Time, Chronos had the power to control time and disrupt the flow of it, causing objects that measured time to stop permanently, much like Reapers.
- Life-Force Absorbing - Chronos used the life-force of mortals to power up and maintain his powers.
- Teleportation - Time jumps or not, he is able to disappear and appear in a completely different place in the blink of eye.
- Superhuman Intelligence - Being thousands of years old and a god, he possessed vast knowledge about the world and its workings.
Chronos could be killed by being stabbed in the heart with a thousand year old branch of an olive tree covered in the blood of an unknown source.
When he was worshiped he gained his power from taking time from his worshipers. No longer worshiped, Chronos was forced to feed after a couple decades on three humans to stop wandering time. He eventually met a human woman, Lila Taylor and fell in love with her. Although he didn't tell Lila who he really was, he was forced to kill in order to return to her. His powers sent him into the future so he needed power to return.
On his last feeding in 2012, he was tackled by Dean, and Chronos took both of them back to 1944. Dean was arrested almost immediately. Chronos intended to get rid of Dean but found that Dean was released by Eliot Ness. So when he noticed that Eliot is lurking about he attacked, but doesn't finish Eliot off due to a moment of distraction. Later Dean broke in and the two fought, but are stopped when Eliot took Lila hostage. Chronos began to choke Dean, but was summoned back to 2012 where he faced Sam. He let go of Dean and fought Sam. Chronos was stabbed in the heart by the stake and, as he died, gave them his final premonition by telling them their future was full of black goo.