Clairsentience is described as senses able to detect supernatural energies, or sometimes as seeing the history of an object.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- The Darkness - She was able to detect the power of all the souls Dean has consumed.
- Angel Commander - He sensed that Lucifer had the "stink of hell" on him.
- Anna Milton - She was able to detect that Sam was drinking demon blood, saying that he looked "different".
- Castiel - Castiel was able to detect the presence of the Cosmic Entity while in The Empty.
- Alternate Zachariah - Detected Jack's use of power and used it to track Jack down.
- Alternate Castiel - Castiel was able to sense that his Main Universe counterpart was "more than one of us" simply by looking at him.
- Billie - When Sam was turning into a Rabid, she was able to detect that he was "unclean in the biblical sense."
- Asmodeus - He was able to sense Lucifer's return and attempted to find Jack without success by detecting his power. Asmodeus attempted to use this power to locate Gabriel with whom he shared a "connection," but was unable to at first. Asmodeus eventually sensed that Gabriel was within the Men of Letters bunker.
- Donatello Redfield - He is able to detect supernatural energies of angels, demons, primordial entities and the tablets.
- Missouri Moseley - A psychic, she sensed two ghosts in the old Winchester house in Home. She couldn't detect they were there after the "purification", however, so it appears it may not be as strong as her telepathy.
- Pamela Barnes - A psychic, despite being blind, Pamela displayed uncanny knowledge of her surroundings due to her psychic abilities.
- Dede - She was able to sense a person's aura through touch.
- Clea - She was also able to sense Rowena's Astral Projection.