Following the release of The Darkness, Castiel prayed to Heaven for assistance, but the angels instead captured Castiel and tortured him in hopes of getting information on Metatron, which the angel did not have.
Castiel manages to break free of his restraints due to the influence of the Attack Dog Spell, and he goes on to kill Jonah. Before he can kill Efram, the latter succeeds in killing Hannah, leading to the death of three angels.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Efram appeared to possess the powers and abilities inherent in all angels.
- Angelic Possession - Efram needed to possess a vessel to walk the earth, and as an angel, he required the vessel's consent.
- Immortality - As an angel, Efram would never age or die, unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, Efram was invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Super Strength - Efram was able to endow his vessel with superhuman strength.
Efram possessed standard angelic weaknesses.
- Efram mentioned that his vessel had psoriasis, which is a skin condition that causes a scaly rash.
- Efram's name is pronounced the same as fellow angel and Rit Zien Ephraim. Both were also killed by Castiel.