|Well, congrats. You discovered it. You get to name it.|
Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is conjectural.
Eleanor Visyak's Species refers to an unidentified race of creature that Dr. Eleanor Visyak was a part of. Being the only one to appear, not much is known about this race.
There's been no specification of the date of their creation.
One member of this race crawled to the Earth through an opening of Purgatory, when H.P. Lovecraft and his friends opened a doorway. She took the body of Lovecraft's maid, and then went about killing the members, so the door couldn't be opened again.
Over the years she took the name Dr. Visyak, and lived a life of a normal person, as well as having a relationship with Bobby Singer.
Castiel kidnapped her, and he and Crowley tortured her to force her to reveal information about Purgatory. Dr. Visyak revealed that the spell required the blood of a native of Purgatory, so they killed her to take her blood.
Up to date, she was the only known member of her race to be seen. It is unknown if her species are good by nature, or if Dr. Visyak, being benign and wanting to preserve Earth, was an exception to the rule.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Possession - Able to take over others bodies, and consociate with this body. It´s possible that since she was a bodyless soul at that time this hability is not common of her species.
- Immortality - One lived over 900 years.
- Superhuman Strength - One was able to easily rip apart a grown man, splattering his blood over a wall. A member of the species also implied she can deal with the King of Hell by herself.
- Invisibility - Was able to move unseen, after escaping.
- Supernatural Endurance - Dr. Visyak was able to endure Crowley's efforts to persuade her to reveal information on Purgatory.
- Spell Casting - A member of the species displayed the ability to create sigils and wards against other supernatural beings (although it failed to ward off Angels).
- Superhuman Agility -
- Season 6
- Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting (non-canon, mentioned only)