Girls, Girls, Girls is the 7th episode of Season 10. It aired on November 25th, 2014.
Sam and Dean stumble upon a demon who is running from Crowley. Before they have a chance to shut him down, Rowena steps in and takes things into her own hands. Realizing Rowena is trying to recruit and train followers in the art of witchcraft, Sam and Dean come up with a plan to catch her before she can do much damage. Meanwhile, Hannah runs into a blast from her vessel's past, which complicates things for her and Castiel.
Sam and Dean detour 8 hours so that Dean can meet with a girl he's met online, Shaylene. She turns out to be a hooker, forced into prostitution by a demon.
Sam and Dean catch the demon forcing Shaylene, and other women, into prostitution, but she kills him before they can question him. She gives them a business card that leads them to the brothel.
Hannah is confronted by her vessel, Caroline's husband, Joe, in the lobby of the hotel. Hannah tried to convince Joe that she left him for Castiel, and kissed him in front of Joe.
At the brothel, they find dead demons, including Raul. Sam finds a hex bag, leading them to believe that a witch killed the demons. In the Impala, Sam finds information about the spell, Defigere Et Depurgare, that was used, saying only one witch was able to use it, the one who created it.
Rowena sat at a table in a restaurant, talking to two of the girls from the brothel, and explained that she used magic to free them. She tells the girls that she was forbidden from using magic by the Grand Coven, after being cast out, and offers to teach the girls. The head waiter, Marty, was then killed by Rowena, on the way out.
Castiel asks Hannah to talk about what happened, and Hannah responds by defending her actions, but saying that hurting Caroline's husband felt bad. Castiel tells Hannah about Jimmy Novak, and how difficult it was to take him from his family, but said that "The mission comes first, always". When he turned around, Hannah had disappeared.
Sam and Dean ask the staff at the restaurant about the dead waiter. They connect other deaths to this one, through the victim's brains having been boiled, at five star establishments.
Castiel finds Hannah, who said she was done, and that the humans were always their first mission. Hannah described the things she has done as a way of getting closer to Castiel, but when she saw the husband, she felt Carol crying out to have her life back. She said that made her know that it was time to step aside, before leaving the body.
The Winchesters tried to confront Rowena, but she used an Attack Dog Spell on one of her girls, and left with the other. The girl hit Rowena, and ran off. Dean stopped Rowena from chasing her, at gunpoint. As he talked to her, Cole found Dean, and Rowena was able to run.
Dean tells Cole that he's not a demon anymore, which is proven when Cole throws holy water on him. Cole asked if he was a demon when killed Cole's father. Dean said no, so Cole told him he was just a monster. Cole and Dean fight, but when Dean got to his gun first, the fight stopped.
Sam had trapped the girl under the Attack Dog Spell in a closet, and she said she wasn't able to stop herself. When the noise stopped, Sam opened the door and her dead body fell out.
Dean told Cole that he wanted 5 minutes to talk, and at the end, if he still wanted to kill him, he could go ahead. Dean, then at gunpoint, told Cole the truth about what happened the night his father was killed. Sam found them, and told Cole that his family needed him to come back whole, which finally convinced him not to shoot, so he gave Dean the gun back.
Caroline returned to her husband, while Castiel watched from the car. Castiel then looked up his vessel, Jimmy Novak, online.
Sam asked Dean about what he said to Cole, about being past saving, and Dean told him that he was just saying what Cole needed to hear.
Gerald reported to Crowley, telling him that he had found Rowena, and led him to the cell she was locked in. Rowena taunted Crowley, who responded with "Mother?"
- Dean Winchester
- Sam Winchester
- Cole Trenton
- Caroline Johnson
- Joe Johnson
Featured Supernatural Beings Edit
- Antagonists: Cole Trenton and Rowena
- The episode title is based on an album by Mötley Crüe, released in 1987. This may be due to Mötley Crüe signing a cessation of touring, and partaking on their final "breakup" tour in 2014.
- Rowena says, "...killing demons always makes me hungry." This possibly references a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode which Faith mentions that slaying vampires makes her hungry.
- Dean's screen name in the dating app is Impala67.
- His "About" says "Rolling through town. No strings attached."
- While taunting Crowley about his height, Rowena asks whether he is the king of Lilliput. This is a reference to the island of Lilliput in the book, Gulliver's Travels.
- Castiel: Hannah, what are you doing?
- Hannah: (Fully undressed) I'm taking a shower.
- Castiel: Umm, we don't need to shower.
- Hannah: I know. (pause) Are you... Does this bother you?
- Castiel: (Flushed) Bothered? Uh. I'm not.
- Hannah: Good.
- Dean: (To Cole) I get it. That was your story. Look man, I got one of those, too. Okay, those stories that we tell to keep us going? Man, sometimes they blind us. They take us to dark places. The kind of place where I might beat the crap out of a good man, just for the fun of it. The people who love me, they pulled me back from that edge. Cole, once you touch that darkness... It never goes away. Now, the truth is... I'm past saving. I know how my story ends. It's at the edge of a blade, or the barrel of a gun. So, the question is, is that gonna be today? That gonna be that gun?
- Sam: What you said earlier, back there - about being past saving - were you really...?
- Dean: I was just telling the guy what he needed to hear.
- Rowena: (In chains, locked up in Hell) The king at last. King of what? Lilliput? I mean, I'd heard you were short, but... (laugh) Well? Get to it! Time for the coup de grace! Wee boy, is something the matter with you? Cat got your tongue, hmm? Meow!
- Crowley: Mother?