Hayden Foster was a sixteen year old girl who got turned into a werewolf.
Hayden lived with her mother and brother Ben and dated a young man named Justin which she lied about to her family. Unknown to Hayden, Justin was actually a werewolf that wanted her as his mate after the death of most of his pack.
In Ladies Drink Free, Hayden is picked up at the bar where Justin works by Ben after trying to lie about where she is to him. Unknown to Hayden, her best friend had grown worried about her relationship with Justin and told Ben. While walking home, Hayden distracts Ben so she can slip off back to Justin. As she starts to make her way back, a disguised Justin attacks her, scratching up Hayden's arms, biting her and leaving her unconscious on the ground. She is found moments later by Ben who is murdered by Justin.
Hayden's attack draws the attention of hunters Claire Novak and Sam and Dean Winchester as well as British Man of Letters Mick Davies. While the Winchesters talk to Hayden's mother, Mick, disguised as a doctor, examines Hayden's wounds and finds her bite which he lies about to the Winchesters.
That night, as per British Men of Letters protocol, Mick returns to the hospital to murder Hayden with a lethal injection of silver nitrate. As Mick goes to inject Hayden, she awakens, transforms into a werewolf and attacks Mick, clawing open his shoulder before Mick kills her with the silver nitrate injection.
The next day, the Winchesters, Mick and Claire investigate Hayden's death, discovering that she was turned into a werewolf by the fact that her wounds from Justin's attack healed before she died. While Mick lies about what he did, Dean eventually sees through it and is enraged by Mick's actions. Mick later admits to a bitten Claire that while all of his instincts are telling him to kill her too, he's starting to doubt them and shows regret for killing Hayden.
After kidnapping Claire, Justin explains to her his reasoning for turning her and Hayden due to his desperation after his pack was wiped out.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
After being transformed, Hayden possessed all the powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, Hayden had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, she could do this at any time.
- Infectious bite - Hayden possessed the ability to turn others into werewolves through his bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Superhuman Strength - As a werewolf, Hayden had strength greater than that of a normal human. Despite having the stature of a petite teenage girl, she was easily able to shove Mick Davies around.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super speed - As a werewolf, Hayden could move extremely fast.
- Super stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites. Despite only having transformed into a werewolf for a couple of minutes before being killed, all of Hayden's injuries from Justin's attack completely heal.
- Silver - As a werewolf, Hayden was vulnerable to silver.
- Silver Nitrate - Mick Davies killed Hayden with a lethal injection of silver nitrate.
- Hayden is the second person killed by Mick Davies, following Timothy. Mick killed both of them because the British Men of Letters protocol required him to. After losing faith in the The Code, Mick came to regret both murders.