|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
When the angels were kicked out of Heaven by Metatron's spell, this angel fell with them. Upon his arrival on Earth, this angel acquired a vessel and through unknown circumstances, he ended up living in a homeless encampment.
Months after the fall, this angel was present when Metatron arrived in the homeless encampment he lived in and healed George's diabetes as part of his efforts to convert humanity to worshipping him instead of God. Recognizing Metatron, the homeless angel tried to call him out as a fraud and reveal Metatron's true nature to his fellow homeless people. However, the people in the encampment had begun to see Metatron as a savior and refused to listen to the homeless angel. Stating that he needs to protect them, the homeless angel draws his angel blade to attack Metatron, but is instead hit over the head by a homeless man from behind with a huge rock. While the angel is briefly stunned by the hit, the encampment descends upon him, savagely beating the angel as he lays on the ground. Finally, Metatron slides his angel blade over to the group and George picks it up and stabs the homeless angel through the back with it, killing him to Metatron's glee. When Dean arrives at the encampment to fight Metatron, he is told that Metatron is praying for forgiveness for the homeless people and upon seeing the angel's bloody clothes, realizes what happened. During their confrontation, Dean brings up the murder of the homeless angel to an unrepentant Metatron.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The homeless angel appeared to be a regular angel with the abilities of such:
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, he required a vessel to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Super Strength - As an angel, he was stronger than humans, monsters and most demons.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, he is invulnerable to most forms of harm. However, because of the Fall, earthly physical attacks could hurt but not kill him.
- Angel Blades - He could be killed by an angel blade.
- The death of this angel is one of the few times that an angel has been killed by a human. His death is also the only time that an angel has been killed by a human that is not a hunter.
- This angel is the only known angel to be overpowered and killed by humans without some form of angelic assistance.
- When the homeless encampment savagely beat this angel, Metatron seemed surprised it had an effect, starting to tell them that attacking the homeless angel in that manner wouldn't work before stopping himself after seeing the results.