|Species||Cambion (half-human, half-demon)|
|Family|| Turner Family (adopted parents)|
Julia Wright (mother)
Julia Wright's demon (presumed father)
|Portrayed by:||Gattlin Griffith|
"With Lucifer risen, this child grows strong. Soon, he will do more than just make a few toys come to life—something that will draw the demons to him. The demons will find this child. Lucifer will twist this boy to his purpose. And then, with a word, this child will destroy the Host of Heaven."
Jesse Turner is a young, but powerful "cambion" or "katako," being a half-human, half-demon creature. According to Castiel, he was destined to become the Antichrist and aid Lucifer in the war against Heaven.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Even now, Jesse remains one of the most powerful beings Dean and Sam Winchester have ever encountered. While Lucifer is on Earth, he makes Jesse so powerful that he could accomplish any feat by verbally saying it, whether it be shushing a demon or exorcising it just by commanding it. With Lucifer re-imprisoned in Hell, it is most likely that Jesse's powers have diminished.
- Supernatural Concealment - He is hidden from angels, humans, and demons unless he wants to be found.
- Exorcism/Demon Control - He was able to exorcise a demon simply by verbally commanding the demon to leave their host and was able to immobilise and silence one with a command.
- Teleportation - He could teleport anywhere on Earth or universe at a thought. When Jesse went upstairs to "say goodbye to his parents," he vanished, and he has not since been seen.
- Terrakinesis - He caused a minor earthquake when he becomes angry and clenches his fist.
- Nigh-Omnipotence - As a nigh-omnipotent, he was able to achieve anything through thoughts or iteration. He grew in strength exponentially with the rising of Lucifer. Castiel claimed that at the peak of the cambion's power, Jesse could destroy the Host of Heaven's Angels "with a word". He also turned the angel Castiel into a toy figure with just a thought. It is likely that, his powers being mostly provided by Lucifer, he is capable of any feat equal to the archangel.
- Conjuring - He can create things or beings like the Tooth Fairy just by believing in them.
- Ruby's Knife - Could kill him as evidenced by the fact that Castiel tried to kill him using it.
- Lucifer's absence - Jesse's powers were manifested when Lucifer was present on Earth, and since the archangel was sealed again in the The Cage, the cambion's powers have likely diminished greatly.
- Higher Beings - Higher Beings, such as God and Death can kill a Cambion.
- Archangel Blade - Since archangel blades can kill both demons, angels, and archangels, it can kill a Cambion powered by Lucifer.
- The First Blade - Powered by the Mark of Cain and through that Lucifer, it would be able to kill anything Lucifer could kill with his bare hands.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything.
Jesse Turner was conceived when a virginal human woman named Julia Wright becomes possessed by a demon. She manages to regain control of her body long enough to exorcise the demon from her body during labor. She contemplates killing the newborn Jesse for fear that he would be evil but instead gives him up for adoption.
Jesse was adopted by the Turner family in Alliance, Nebraska. Jesse's adoptive parents spend a good deal of time outside their home with him mostly taking care of himself. He was unaware of his birth history or even of the fact that he is adopted. Despite his heritage, he is a fairly normal boy: he attends school, likes soup and believes in many common child-age misconceptions and myths, like the Tooth Fairy.
After investigating Jesse's history and finding demonic involvement, hunters Dean and Sam Winchester call Castiel in for help. Castiel explains to them that the chaos Jesse has been causing is nothing compared to what it could be if he were to get angry. He then reveals that as the Antichrist, Jesse is destined to align with Lucifer and, "with a word", destroy the forces of Heaven (this could be an exaggeration, seeing as his power can only be equal or lesser than Lucifer's, who could be defeated by Michael). Refusing to allow such a risk, Castiel resolves himself to kill Jesse, with or without the brothers' consent or help. Before he could be killed, Jesse instinctively transforms the angel into an action-figure-sized version of himself.
In the moments that follow, Dean and Sam arrive and tell Jesse that he is a superhero and they are going to train him in an X-men-esque fashion. Julia interrupts while possessed by Jesse's demonic parent; she tells him the brothers are lying and that his whole life has been a lie, which angers him. She promises to show him a world without lies. Sam admits to lying to Jesse and promises to tell the truth - when Julia tries to stop him, Jesse intervenes by releasing Sam and immobilizing her so he can hear Sam out. Jesse is overwhelmed by the fact he's half-demon but Sam reminds him that he is still half-human and thus can still be good. Jesse promptly exorcises the demon from Julia.
Later, Jesse asks the Winchester what he should do and they tell him it's his choice. He asks to bring his parents with him and they tell him he can but it would put them in danger because both angels and demons will be trying to find him. He says he's going to say goodbye to his parents but instead writes them a letter, repairs the damage he caused around town (except for the dead), and vanishes. He has not been seen since and is believed to have lost some of his power since Lucifer has been returned to The Cage.
- In Season 3, Gordon Walker mistakenly believes Sam Winchester is the Antichrist, though whether or not he meant it figuratively is unknown, however seeing as he actually believed Sam wasn't human, he might've meant it literally.
- Jesse's counterpart, Jesus Christ, is said to have been conceived by a virgin just as Jesse was. Ironically, the prophet Luke named the Biblical Jesse as an ancestor of Jesus. 
- Jesse and Sam Winchester are similar in that they are believed to be destined to be evil and aid Lucifer. Sam himself recognizes this and encourages Jesse not to make the same mistakes he did.
- It is possible that he went to Australia, as he was looking at a poster of it when he teleported away.
- Jesse is a Cambion which is a human/demon hybrid just like a Nephilim is a human/angel hybrid.