At one time, Justin was part of a pack of werewolves consisting of over twenty members that were peaceful and left humans alone. However, after the British Men of Letters came to America, they attacked his pack using sulphate gas. Twenty pack members were killed and the rest scattered for their own safety. Needing a pack due to his instincts, Justin became desperate for companionship and started dating Hayden Foster who he intended to make his mate.
In Ladies Drink Free, after Hayden leaves the bar where he works at, a disguised Justin attacks and bites her. However, after being warned about him by Hayden's best friend, Hayden's brother Ben stumbles upon the scene and Justin rips out his heart.
Justin's actions draws the attention of hunters, Claire Novak and Sam and Dean Winchester as well as British Man of Letters Mick Davies. Justin is interviewed by Claire and later Dean and Mick without drawing their suspicions, pointing them towards his co-worker Connor.
After his plans with Hayden are foiled by Mick killing her, Justin attacks and bites Claire in broad daylight to take Hayden's place. That night, he attacks Claire and Mick, knocking Mick unconscious and kidnapping Claire. Tying Claire up at his home, Justin explains his motives and tries to make her eat a human heart, only to have her spit it out at him. Justin tells Claire that he believes they are the same, but she tells him that she has a family that loves her, finally accepting the truth that she had been denying for so long.
As Claire changes into a werewolf, the Winchesters and Mick arrive, having tracked Justin through a tracking device Mick put in Claire's pocket. As Dean tries to restrain Claire, Mick and Sam attack Justin, with Mick jabbing a syringe into his back in order to get his live blood so they can cure Claire. Justin quickly throws them off and attacks Dean, knocking him to the ground. As Justin advances on Dean, Mick shoots him through the heart from behind with a silver bullet, killing Justin.
After killing Justin, Mick removes the vial of blood from his back and is able to use it to painfully cure Claire of being a werewolf.
Outwardly, Justin appeared to be a friendly, helpful young man and in fact claims to be "a nice guy" and that before his pack was wiped out, they were peaceful and didn't harm humans. However, losing his pack has driven Justin slightly insane due to a werewolf's pack mentality and need for companionship. To this end, he was willing to turn those he felt were like himself, lonely, to join him. Despite claiming to be peaceful and only want companionship, he showed no hesitation in murdering Ben Foster after he stumbled upon his sister after Justin bit him. However, Justin only knocked Mick Davies unconscious and left him alive, indicating that some of his morals still existed despite his twisted state.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Justin possessed all of the powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, Justin had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, he could do this at any time, including during daylight.
- Infectious bite - Justin possessed the ability to turn others into werewolves through his bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Superhuman Strength - As a werewolf, Justin had strength greater than that of a normal human. He was easily able to throw around Sam and Dean Winchester as well as Mick Davies though Sam was able to briefly restrain him.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super speed - As a werewolf, Justin could move extremely fast.
- Super stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
- Silver - As a werewolf, Justin was vulnerable to silver.
- Sulphate Gas - Used by the British Men of Letters to kill his pack.
- Silver Nitrate - Using a lethal injection of silver nitrate, Mick Davies was able to kill Hayden Foster, another werewolf.