The Khan Worm, named by Dean Winchester, is a new type of supernatural creature recently created by Eve, Mother of All. There is no official name for it, as it is new, and humans have not given it a proper name.
It is unknown if there are more specimens, as it has only appeared so far in one episode: "...And Then There Were None".
The Khan Worm, as the name suggests, is a worm that enters into people's head through their ears and controls their actions. Dean says it is like a Khan Worm on steroids, and also refers to it as a "twelve inch long herpe." When possessing people it leaves dark green sludge in it's victims' ears, though it can stop this if it wants. It also spills the same sludge out of its victim's nose when it is injured or in pain.
From its comments, it is likely, that like most monsters, it eats humans.
This creature appears as brown worm, or caterpillar. However, it has the ability to "possess" humans by entering their heads. They also have the ability to pass unnoticed from person to person, so it can kill its host as it pleases.
Created by Eve, she planted the only known worm (most likely the "Alpha" inside a trucker, who goes on to kill his family. It then passes to one of his co-workers who kills 12 people. While investigating the murders, it infects Dean who kills his cousin Gwen Campbell, and then infects Samuel, and finally Bobby who kills Rufus while possessed. While possessing Bobby, it tells Dean and Sam that it was created by Eve, who intends for supernatural beings to take over the world. It is then electrocuted to death by Dean while still inside Bobby, who manages to survive the experience.
- Possession - Like demons or ghosts, it can possess humans. While in possession of a host, it can access all of its host's memories. This is its primary ability, as it's true form is extremely weak and delicate.
- Supernatural Strength - It is small and weak in its true form, however it is able to magnify the strength of any host it has taken.
- Supernatural Durability - The worm enhances the durability of its host, allowing them to survive bullets and withstand considerable damage.
- Super Agility - When not possessing someone, the worm is incredibly quick and agile, able to jump host to host with ease unexpectedly.
- Electricity - The Khan Worm can be injured by electricity. Prolonged duration exposure can kill it. It is likely that this is its weakness due to it assumingly being connected to its host's brain, an organ which runs primarily off of electrical signals.
- This is the first of two supernatural creatures that Dean has named, the other being Jefferson Starships.
- The name "Khan Worm" is a reference to the movie Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan, specifically the scenes involving the parasitic Ceti Eels. Like the Khan Worms, the Ceti Eels are worm-like parasites that burrow their way into the victims' ears and take possession of their minds.
- As one can assume that this was an alpha, the weaknesses and abilities of other Khan Worms - if they existed - may have been slightly different, as alphas are shown to be superior to others of their species (i.e. Alpha Shapeshifter not being vulnerable to silver, Alpha Vampire having extendable fingernails)