When Lilith travels to St. Mary's Convent to break the final seal and raise Lucifer, she brings an entourage of six demons with her. After Lilith encounters a security guard, two of the demons appear, grab the man and rip him apart.
As Lilith prepares, one of the demons brings her a Goblet of Blood with a nervous look on his face. Lilith reassures the demon "don't be afraid. We're going to save the world." Still visibly nervous, the demon nods and joins the other five demons lined up in pairs in the hallway.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - Together, two of the demons tore a security guard apart.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Special Children - Powered by the blood of Ruby and another demon, Sam Winchester effortlessly killed these demons with his psychic powers.