Lola is a demon that Crowley has been using to help indulge his human blood addiction and sexual gratification. Lola reveals herself to be gathering intel for Abaddon when she meets with Aldo. She reveals that Crowley is off his game- only showing interest in sex, pizza and human blood- and that, without her, he could barely function. She also reveals Crowley's search for the First Blade, the only weapon that can kill Abaddon.
When she returns to Crowley's hotel room, he telekinetically knocks her down, revealing that someone has sold her out. He tells her that he knows she has betrayed him and that she was someone he could have "helped." She in turn mocks Crowley, telling him he is useless and can't help anyone. In response, Crowley quickly produces an angel blade that was hidden in his sleeve and kills Lola.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Lola was a low-level and rather weak demon.
- Demonic Possession - Lola had to possess someone to manifest on Earth.
- Superhuman strength - Lola was stronger than humans as shown in how she was able to capture people for Crowley to inject himself with their blood.
Being a low-level demon, Lola was vulnerable to everything that can harm or kill a demon.
- Higher-Tier Demons - Crowley was easily able to overpower her and Lola was clearly afraid of him.
- Angel Blades - Crowley killed her with an angel blade.
- Demon-Killing Knife - Like all low-level demons, Lola was vulnerable to the demon-killing knife.
- The First Blade - The First Blade can kill any demon.
- Devil's Trap - As a demon, Lola can be bound by a devil's trap.
- Angels - Angels can smite Lola.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything in existence.
- The Colt - It can kill demons.