Maggie and Don have been together for a long time, then when one of her friends, Sue tells Maggie about Don's affair. Angry, Maggie leaves him and begins to take out people close to Don. Her actions bring Sam and Dean Winchester to town. As they check out her house, Maggie drives up and Sam stalls her. Later on, Don approaches Maggie telling her about the Winchesters visiting him and to cool down. Maggie knows they're hunters, and is angry that he is telling her what to do.
During her painting exhibit, Don uses his magic to destroy her paintings, which makes Maggie furious. She approaches Don about this, but are interrupted by Sam and Dean attempting to kill her with a spell. The spell doesn't work, and she attacks them. But thanks to Sam and Dean, she and Don rekindle their relationship. Although she still puts hex coins in their motel room as they indeed tried to kill her.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Maggie Stark was an especially old and powerful witch. Sam claimed that her merely being angry was causing all plants that were close to her targets to die.
- Spell Casting : The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence.
- Hexing: Maggie could kill people from afar by planting a magical coin in their vicinity.
- Reality Warping: Maggie could alter reality as seen when she destroyed Don's statue just by looking at it.
- Telekinesis: Maggie could move objects and people with a wave of her hand, an example is when she flung Dean across the room.
- Immortality: Being 800 years old Maggie have been shown to live much longer than typical humans. Maggie is potentially immortal.
- Charisma Carpenter is best known for portraying Cordelia Chase on the supernatural shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel. Several actors from the two hit supernatural shows also appeared in Supernatural: James Marsters (Don Stark), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John Winchester), Amber Benson (Lenore), Mercedes McNab (Lucy), Amy Acker (Andrea Barr), Julie Benz (Layla Rourke), Jack Plotnick (Ian), Harry Groener (Professor Morrison), John Rubinstein (Charlie), Felicia Day (Charlie Bradbury), Chad Lindberg (Ash), Tamara Braun (Cindy Cassity), Jack Conley (Sheriff Britton), Jeff Kober (Randall), Aldis Hodge (Jake Talley), Bryan Cuprill (George), Henri Lubatti (Bobby Singer's Reaper), Rob Benedict (Chuck), Mark Rolston (Alastair), Todd Stashwick (Dracula, Movie Monster Shapeshifter), Aimee Garcia (Nancy Fitzgerald), Brittany Ishibashi (Maggie Zeddmore), Megalyn Echikunwoke (Cassie), David Monahan (Father Thomas Gregory), Annie Wersching (Susan Thompson), Kristin Richardson (Jenny), David Mattey (Luther Garland), and Ridge Canipe (young Dean Winchester).
- Charisma Carpenter shares with James Marsters and John Rubinstein the characteristic of appearing in the canon of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and then being cast on Supernatural as a witch.
- James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter are billed as "Special Guest Stars".
- Although they are not the first Buffyverse cast members to appear in the series (Jeffrey Dean Morgan being the first), they are the first and so far only ones to be billed as Special Guest Stars.
- Marsters and Carpenter are also the first two Buffyverse actors to appear this season, they were followed by Harry Groener (Professor Morrison, Mayor Richard Wilkins on Buffy) and lastly by Felicia Day (Charlie, Vi on Buffy).
- Maggie apparently also cheated on Don with Christopher Columbus.