At some point, Cuthbert Sinclair, better known as Magnus, captured this shapeshifter for his "zoo" where he held a variety of supernatural creatures including at least two vampires. When Sam Winchester managed to access his secret lair, Magnus released the shapeshifter to trick Sam, having it take on his own form to lure him into the room where Magnus and Dean Winchester were. The ploy worked and Sam was caught by surprise. The shapeshifter took on another shape and attacked Sam, but Sam quickly recovered and stabbed it in the heart with a silver knife, killing it.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Shapeshifting - As a shapeshifter, it had the ability to change its shape into anyone living or dead. Unlike most shapeshifters however, it did so seamlessly without shedding its skin.
- Superhuman strength - Shapeshifters have superhuman strength.
- Superhuman speed - Shapeshifters have superhuman speed.
- Superhuman agility - Shapeshifters are more agile than normal humans.
- Regeneration - As they can change their form easily, shapeshifters can heal non-fatal wounds, and even replace body parts.
- Silver - Sam killed the shapeshifter with a silver knife.