After learning of "Crowley's pet" being held prisoner at the Murray Hotel, the Seraphim Castiel teleported to the hotel and quickly smote the two demons. Meg was then rescued by Castiel and the Winchesters.
After returning to the Murray Hotel, one of the Tablet Hunters found the two demons dead and quickly called Crowley to inform him of what had happened.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- High-Tier Demons - As low-level demons, they were subservient to and weaker than the King of Hell Crowley.
- Demon-Killing Knife - As low-level demons, they could easily be killed by the knife.
- Angels - As low-level demons, they were weaker than angels who could easily kill them.
- Angel Blades - As low-level demons, they could easily be killed by angel blades.