Mint Condition is the 4th episode of Season 14. It aired on November 1, 2018.
|There was something about being there... It felt pure.|
This episode summary is an official CW press release. It may contain errors.
DO NOT CHANGE!
- Genevieve Buechner as Samantha Juarez
- Aaron Paul Stewart as Dirk
- Kurt Ostlund as Stuart Blake
- Hayley Sales as Janet Strong
- Ingrid Tesch as Barbara Blake
- Barry Nerling as Hatchet Man / David Yaeger
- Matthew Bittroff as Costumed Guy
- Nathan Barrett as Janitor Victim
- Lee Shan Gibson as Security Guard #1
- Duncan McLellan as Security Guard #2
- Unknown actor as Jordan MacNeel
Featured Supernatural BeingsEdit
- Archangel (Alternate Michael, mentioned only)
- Nephilim (Jack, mentioned only)
- Seraphim (Castiel, mentioned only)
- Vampires (mentioned only)
- Vengeful Spirit (Jordan MacNeel)
- Werewolves (mentioned only)
- Witches (mentioned only)
- A ghost was previously featured in the Season 13 episode Scoobynatural.
- A fire axe was previously featured in the Season 9 episode Alex Annie Alexis Ann.
- The episode was watched by 1.46 million viewers and got a 0.4 rating.
- This is the first episode of the season, and the first since the Season 13 episode Scoobynatural, to not feature any recurring guest stars.
- Two of the clips in the Slasher Week trailer at the beginning of the episode are clearly taken from the Season 1 episodes Route 666 and Hell House.
- One of the mugs that Sam and Dean used is the head of The Flash. The Flash is a fellow The CW show.
- Samantha, Dirk and Stuart Blake were meant to mirror Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester and Castiel respectively.