Misha Collins, born Dmitri Tippens Krushnic, is the actor who portrays Castiel in the series Supernatural.
Collins is an American actor who has appeared in episodes of 24, NCIS and ER, as well as the movies Par 6 and Karla. He also had a starring role in the made-for-television movie Stonehenge Apocalypse, where he played scientist Jacob Glaser.
Misha also starred in Moving Alan, alongside actor Mark Pellegrino.
On Twitter, Misha previously dubbed his followers as "minions". Recently, he refers to them as his "friends".
Collins has also spent time in Russia and has also successfully mastered the accent which gave him an edge when he played the assassin Alexis Drazen on 24.
In 2016, Misha launched a GISHWHES campaign, urging fans to participate and help other people.
- Misha often talks about being bullied by co-stars Jared and Jensen while on set. Even while directing, Jared and Jensen assaulted him with pies to the face, among other things.
- His worst experience was during Season 9.
- When asked by fans what supernatural being he wanted to be, Misha answered "a unicorn".
- Misha was among two actors who auditioned for the role of Castiel, the other being Mark Pellegrino. Misha ultimately won the role and later got to portray Mark's character, Lucifer.
- Misha once expressed his distaste in wearing the same outfit all the time. The producers ultimately gave in to his complaints and got rid of Castiel's trench coat in season 9 episode "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here".