These eight unnamed demons acted as guards for Crowley's factory base in Geneva, Nebraska.
In Torn and Frayed, searching for the base of operations where Crowley is holding the angel Samandriel, Castiel and Dean check out abandoned factories in Geneva, Nebraska and discover one with four men outside that Castiel recognizes as demon guards. He also senses angel warding, meaning that they are in the right place. Recognizing that Crowley will have more guards inside, Dean decides to get demon bombs to help kill them and Castiel gets Sam against Dean's wishes to help as well.
Beginning their rescue mission, Dean catches one of the guard's attention with a whistle and draws him to a side door. While the demon is focused on Dean, Sam kills him from behind with Castiel's angel blade. They then use the demon's keys to enter the factory.
Inside, after destroying the third warding symbol, Sam is strangled from behind by one of the guards. Sam eventually manages to flip the demon over him onto his back and kill him with the angel blade. Moments later, another guard strangles him from behind and Sam is unable to break free. However, Dean pulls the demon off of Sam and stabs him through the back with the demon-killing knife, killing the demon guard. As they continue towards Samandriel's screams, four more guards come at them at once, two from two different directions. In response, the Winchesters each ignite a demon bomb and throw them at two of the demons. The Winchesters demon bombs vaporize the four guards.
When the Winchesters and Castiel reach the room containing Samandriel, they find Crowley gone. As Dean engages Viggo, a final demon guard enters and battles the now-unarmed Sam. After a fight, Sam kicks the demon backwards towards where Dean has defeated Viggo and Dean stands up and stabs the guard through the back with the demon-killing knife, killing the last demon guard. Castiel then takes Samandriel outside while Dean kills Viggo.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - Two of the demons were strong enough to strangle Sam from behind with Sam being unable to break free of one by himself. A third was strong enough to go toe-to-toe with Sam in a fight.
- Holy Water - As regular low-level demons, they could be hurt by holy water.
- Exorcism - As regular low-level demons, they could be exorcised.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, they could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Higher-Tier demons - As low-level demons, they were subservient to and weaker than higher level demons.
- Demon-killing knife - As low-level demons, they could be killed with the knife.
- Demon bomb - Sam and Dean were able to kill four with demon bombs.
- Angels - Are easily able to kill most demons.
- The Colt - Can kill demons
- Angel Blades - Can kill at least most demons.
- The First Blade - It can kill demons.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything in existence.