|Occupation||Chief Norse god|
|Portrayed by:||Duncan Fraser|
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a deity, Odin possessed several abilities common to his kind, however as the head god of his pantheon, he was presumably very powerful, more so than most pagan gods.
- Immortality - As a god, Odin was not subject to old age or natural death.
- Invulnerability - Odin was immune to conventional weapons.
- Super Strength - Odin possessed superhuman strength, though he was powerless against archangels.
Odin was one of the gods who met with the other deities, to try to work out a way to stop the Apocalypse. He was of a laid back disposition towards the whole thing, believing it to be a "slap fight between a couple of angels".
- As the God of Magic, War and Death, it's possible he has some powers along those lines which he never got a chance to demonstrate.
- It is unknown why he or Baldur did not see through Gabriel's disguise; it is possible that Gabriel had the ability to change their perception.
- Odin claimed both the existence of Jormungandr and Fenrir. Additionally, he also mocked Zao Shen's world turtle, indicating it may also be existing or existed at one point in time.
- Odin is said to be killed by the giant wolf Fenris during the battle of Ragnarok. The Maw of Fenris was a werewolf cult in which Garth's mother-in-law and her relatives were members of in Sharp Teeth.