|Species||Human, then Ghost|
|Occupation||Founder of Sandover Bridge & Iron Inc.|
|Affiliation:||Sandover Bridge & Iron Inc.|
|Portrayed by:||John Hainsworth|
P.T. Sandover was the owner and founder of Sandover Bridge and Iron. After he died, he returned as a ghost.
Born 1841, he was a workaholic, who had no wife or kids to speak of. He used to say he was the company, and that his very blood pumped through the building. His office was room 1444 until he died in 1916.
His spirit is woken in times of great economic distress. He "zaps" the employees of the company who are poor workers and turns them into model employees, the perfect worker-bees. They become so dedicated that when they inevitably fail they kill themselves. He began attacking employees in 1929 during the Great Depression, when 17 people committed suicide by jumping from office windows.
P.T. Sandover was a powerful ghost, possessing several rare and power abilities.
- Mind Control - He could make any employee who he considered a slacker, obsessed and fanatical with working, to the point where they committed suicide when they failed.
- Thermokinesis - As with many ghosts, his presence caused the temperature to significantly drop.
- Telekinesis - Quite a powerful telekinetic, could caused several rows of items, to start shaking at once, and stop and move an entire elevator.
- Electrokinesis - Caused a dozen unplugged computer monitors to turn on, could send false emails and creative electrical charges in his hands, which he could use offensively.
- Super strength - Able to toss a grown man like a feather.