This article is about a subject that is from official sources but is not considered canon.
Paeon is the physician of the gods of Greek Pantheon. He was brought to America due to Renee Mendez' Mythmaker ability.
Paeon appeared as a common doctor. He was dressed in a white lab coat and blue surgeon suit beneath. However, unlike a doctor, who often also wear medical accessories (stethoscopes, etc.), he was holding a golden rod with snakes intertwined around it, the Rod of Asclepius/Caduceus.
Power and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - As a pagan deity, Paeon can live forever having been around for centuries and is immune to aging and disease.
- Invulnerability - Paeon is unharmed by conventional weaponry, and is immune to pain and common physical ailments. He can, however, be harmed and killed by stronger beings, including other stronger deities and their weapons.
- Super Stamina - Deities like Paeon never tire regardless of what they go through.
- Other Deities - Other deities, with same or higher level of power could challenge each other. Stronger level deities can easily kill him.
- Divine Weapons - Divine weapons can harm or kill him.
- Adamantine's Silver Gauntlet - Silver Gauntlet casted by Adamantine are very tough enough to injure. A fatal stab to vital points could kill him.
- Mythmaker Will Revocation - When a mythmaker revoked his/her vision, it can banished all creation, including even summoned deities away, return to their own realm.