|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
When the angels Fell, this angel fell with them. He was eventually able to gain a vessel in the form of a religious pharmacist who listened to Buddy Boyle's podcast. After gaining a vessel, this angel joined Bartholomew's faction and was sent to hunt down Castiel. Tracking him down to a homeless encampment in Lafayette, Indiana, the angel found Castiel in an abandoned bus and ambushed him, slicing open Castiel's shoulder with an angel blade. The pharmacist angel was stunned to discover that Castiel was now a human and Castiel took advantage of the moment of shock to impale the pharmacist angel with his own angel blade, killing him.
Attempting to track down Castiel, the Winchesters found a police report on the pharmacist's death and recognize it as an angel kill. Bartholomew is also informed of the angel's death at the hands of Castiel and is enraged by it. The encounter with the pharmacist angel inspires Castiel to get himself warded against detection by other angels so they can no longer track him with their powers as the pharmacist angel did.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The pharmacist angel appeared to be a regular low-ranking angel with the abilities of such.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, he required a vessel to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Super senses - The pharmacist angel was able to locate Castiel when he was unwarded but could not sense that he was human until he saw him bleed.
- Super Strength - As an angel, he was stronger than humans, monsters and most demons.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, he was invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Angel Blades - He could be killed by an angel blade.