Power Granting is the ability to grant another being a supernatural power.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- Angels (including Archangels, Seraphim etc.)
- Metatron - Granted enhanced lifespans to the Native Americans who gave him stories.
- Raphael - Granted Crowley temporary immunity to Castiel's smiting.
- Lucifer - Granted the Princes of Hell their powers when he created them.
- Alternate Michael - While Dean acted his vessel, Michael was able to grant Dean access to several of his powerful abilities even with Dean in control, giving Dean the power he needed to challenge the super-charged Lucifer and win.
- Mark of Cain - Granted Dean Winchester immunity to Abaddon's Telekinesis, and also granted him Super Strength, Telekinesis (though limited), and later Precognition. It also granted him Immortality to the point that not even Death could kill him.
- Primordial Entities
Power granted ceases to exist upon the death of the giver. In addition, the giver could choose to remove the gift by choice.