Power Granting is the ability to grant another being a supernatural power.
Characters with this AbilityEdit
- Angels (including Archangels, Seraphim etc.)
- Castiel - Castiel is able to protect someone from harm beforehand, as seen when he prevented his vessel, Jimmy Novak from burning his hand on a pot of boiling water when asked for a sign of faith.
- Metatron - Granted enhanced lifespans to the Native Americans who gave him stories.
- Raphael - Granted Crowley temporary immunity to Castiel's smiting.
- Lucifer - Granted the Princes of Hell their powers when he created them.
- Alternate Michael - While Dean acted his vessel, Michael was able to grant Dean access to his full strength even with Dean in control, giving Dean the power he needed to challenge the super-charged Lucifer and win.
- Cacao - Able to grant immortality, along with enhanced physical abilities, in exchange for sacrifices.
- Tiamat - Able to give the ability to warp reality to a cursed coin.
- Primordial Entities
Power granted ceases to exist upon the death of the giver. In addition, the giver could choose to remove the gift by choice.
Objects with this AbilityEdit
- Angelic Grace - Constant injections of Gabriel's grace granted Asmodeus more advanced powers than any other demon. After stealing Jack's Grace, Lucifer becomes super-charged and stronger than ever before.
- Tiamat Coin - Capable of granting wishes, granted Todd super strength, and invisibility to an unnamed tennager.
- Mark of Cain - Granted Dean Winchester immunity to Abaddon's Telekinesis, and also granted him Super Strength, Telekinesis (though limited), and later Precognition. It also granted him Immortality to the point that not even Death could kill him.
- Souls - Crowley gave Castiel 50,000 souls from Hell, which enhanced Castiel powers and allowed him to launch the first strike against Raphael, and after absorbing the millions of souls from Purgatory (including a large number of Leviathans), Castiel was endowed with god-like abilities, strong enough to kill Raphael with a snap of his fingers.