These thirty or so unnamed demons laid siege to the Monument, Colorado Sheriff's Station.
After being alerted to the presence of the Winchesters at the Monument, Colorado Sheriff's Station by the FBI Demon, these demons in their smoke form made their way to the station. The demons arrived while Dean Winchester was outside gathering supplies from the Impala and he retreated inside. The demons covered the station, causing the remaining emergency lighting to flicker, but the salt lines and devil's traps put up by the Winchesters, Agent Victor Henriksen, Deputy Phil Amici and Nancy Fitzgerald kept them out. The demons eventually retreated when they realized that they couldn't get in.
Following their failure to enter in their smoke form, the thirty or so demons possessed a group of townspeople, including Jenna Rubner. Alongside the Deputy Demon, these demons laid siege to the station, unable to get in but preventing the humans from getting out. As they waited, Ruby arrived and killed a few of the demons with her knife to get into the station. After her suggestion was rejected, Ruby left and threatened the demons who let her leave.
Once the devil's traps and salt lines were broken, the demons invaded the station, engaging the Winchesters and Henriksen in battle. While the humans were armed with shotguns loaded with rock salt shells and holy water, the demons quickly overwhelmed them with sheer numbers. However, this was part of the Winchesters plan and once the demons were inside, Phil and Nancy came off of the roof to lay down salt lines on the outside of the doors to trap the demons inside the station.
The demons eventually overwhelmed the Winchesters and the demon possessing Jenna Rubner telekinetically pinned them to the wall. At this point, on Dean's signal, Henriksen activated a recorded exorcism over the station's PA system while fighting off a few of the demons. Though the Deputy Demon managed to escape before Phil and Nancy could finish laying down the salt lines, the rest of the demons were trapped. Writhing in pain, the demons desperately tried to escape to no avail. Finally the exorcism forced the demons from their vessels in smoke form where the trapped demon smoke gathered in a cloud on the celling of the station. Trapped within the station, the exorcism caused the demon smoke to catch fire and explode into nothingness, killing the demons.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Electromagnetic Interference - When the demon smoke approached and covered the sheriff's station, the remaining emergency lights flickered. Once the smoke was gone, the flickering disappeared as well.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than most average humans. One demon was able to slam a fully-grown man into a wall with enough force to break the plaster. Another's failed blow resulted in that demon punching a hole through a wall.
- Telekinesis - One demon displayed the ability to pin the Winchesters to the wall with her mind.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Salt - Like all low-level demons, they were vulnerable to salt and could be kept out by it. Being trapped by salt lines made an exorcism fatal to them.
- Holy Water - Like all low-level demons, they were vulnerable to holy water.
- Exorcism - Like all low-level demons, they were vulnerable to exorcisms. Being subjected to one caused them great pain.
- Demon-Killing Knife - Ruby was able to kill a few of the demons with the knife. Upon being threatened with it, the other demons let her leave.