Fighting supernatural beings
Can be used against Djinn, Shapeshifters, Skinwalkers, Werewolves and other creatures
Silver is a metal with strong supernatural properties, and can be used to battle various supernatural creatures, although it does not affect higher rank beings (Angels, Horsemen and so on).
Creatures that Silver affectsEdit
- Djinn - A silver knife, if dipped in lambs' blood, will kill a Djinn.
- Fairies - Silver will burn the skin of a dark Fairy, if it makes contact.
- Jefferson Starships - A silver knife can be used to kill a Starship, but only if the head is cut off.
- Lamia - A blessed silver knife, will kill a Lamia
- Pishtaco - A silver knife will kill a Pishtaco.
- Revenant - Silver has negative effects on Revenants.
- Shapeshifters - Capable of killing shapeshifters, however the alpha shapeshifter is immune to this weakness.
- Skinwalkers - The "cousins" of werewolves, silver is so far the only weapon that can kill them. Silver chains will also restrain them.
- Vetala - A silver knife (when stabbed and twisted once), is the only thing that will kill a Vetala.
- Werewolves - Like its Skinwalker cousin, silver is so far the only weapon that will kill a werewolf.
- Wraith - To touch silver will burn a Wraith's skin. To pierce one through the heart with silver will kill it.
- Zombies - A silver stake will "kill" certain Zombies. Silver bullets will hurt them, but not kill them.