Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Strength is the ability to lift objects and beings well above ones' own weight as well as exert or apply above-human or superhuman amounts of physical force. The levels of strength and the feats performed with it varies among creatures. Such feats often range from being able to overpower humans with little to no effort, dragging or lifting them off their feet with one hand, sending them flying through the air, or even mauling or mutilating them with their bare hands. Others are strong enough to do so to other monsters, as well as to damage or break solid materials such as stone or metal, or even to lift or damage vehicles and some small structures. Characters and creatures with super-strength are formidable physical opponents to regular humans, though there are some that are weak enough to be overpowered or at least fought off.
Individuals with this abilityEdit
- Doc Benton - Doc Benton was able to punch through a car window, and lift Dean up like a feather.
- Eve - Being the mother of all monsters, Eve's strength was far superior to humans and every Earthly supernatural creature. She was cocky enough to claim that she would take care of the demon Crowley if she was to find him. She was more powerful than even seraphs. Humans were no threat to her in terms of bodily force.
- Jake Talley - Jake was able to lift and turn over military trucks, bench an enormous amount of weight, and could send people flying with his punches.
- Sam Winchester (inactive) - Only when Sam was on demon blood, he displayed this ability, using it on Dean at least once.
- Nephilim - Although only half-angel and half-human, Nephilim are stronger than humans and bear enough strength to toss low-level angels around. One was able to throw around a wounded Seraphim, Castiel.
- War - War showed immense strength by breaking a bridge.
- Whore of Babylon - Being a creature of Babylon, she exhibits incredible strength when fighting off Sam and Dean.
- Todd (temporarily) - He made a wish at the Wishing Well at Lucky Chin's. After the spell of the coin was broken, super strength disappeared.
- Dean Winchester (temporarily) - While imbued with the power of the Mark of Cain, Dean displayed this power as well as immunity to demonic powers and telekinesis, easily overpowering a vampire and lifting Abaddon off her feet while killing her.
Races with this abilityEdit
- Archangels - Being the most powerful on the celestial chain, Archangels are significantly much stronger than Seraphs, Grigori, Rit Zien, common Angels, Reapers, Cherubs, all demons, all deities, alphas, monsters, spirits, and humans.
- Seraphs - Among the most powerful on the celestial chain, Seraphs are significantly much stronger than most demons, most angels, most monsters, spirits, and humans.
- Grigori - Among the most powerful on the celestial chain, Grigori are much stronger than humans, spirits, most monsters, most demons, and even other angels. They are strong enough to match and even overpower weakened Seraphs, while they were empowered by souls.
- Angels - As the most common on the celestial chain, Angels are stronger than most demons, spirits, most monsters and humans.
- Rit Zien - Despite being only the "medics" of Heaven, Rit Zien possess their vessels with enough strength to overpower humans.
- Cherubs - Even though among the lowest order of angel, Cherubs have enough strength to lift humans and occupied (angel) vessels while hugging them.
- Reapers - Reapers have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Yellow-Eyed - Azazel, the only known yellow-eyed demon, was stronger than humans, most monsters, most demons, ghosts, reapers, and even possibly common Angels.
- White-Eyed - Among the oldest and most powerful demons in creation, the White-Eyed Demons are unnaturally and incredibly stronger than common angels, alphas, reapers, spirits, most monsters and most demons.
- Knights of Hell - Despite appearing to be black-eyed demons and as a special class of demons hand-picked by Lucifer himself, Knights of Hell are stronger than most demons, spirits, monsters, and humans. One Knight was so powerful that he retained this ability even in a devil's trap and proved he was stronger than an angel. (Albeit one in a temporary grace).
- Red-Eyed - Although a standard demon power, Red-Eyed, or Crossroad Demons (such as Crowley) are stronger than black-eyed demons, most monsters, and humans.
- Black-Eyed - Black-Eyed Demons are very strong creatures, able to lift humans into the air with one hand and are physically stronger than most monsters and humans. Some higher ones are stronger than other black-eyed ones.
- Acheri - Like all demons, they are physically stronger than humans and can rip them apart.
- Daeva - Daeva are able to easily overpower even higher-tier black-eyed demons.
- Hellhound - Hellhounds are Incredibly strong, able to take down humans and black eyed demons. They are strong enough to instill fear into angels themselves.
- Alphas - As the first and most powerful member of their own specific species, Alpha Monsters are significantly stronger than even the oldest of their children and black eyed demons.
- Arachne - An Arachne is very strong, can easily overpower humans and throw them through in the air.
- Changelings - They are only strong enough to overpower human victims.
- Crocotta - They have enough strength to easily overpower humans.
- Dragons - Dragons are among the strongest monsters. They were able to toss grown men like dolls and carry them for miles.
- Djinns - Djinns are physically stronger than humans and can easily overpower them.
- Ghouls - They are only slightly stronger than humans.
- Jefferson Starship - They possess the strength of vampires, wraiths, and shapeshifters combined.
- Khan worm - While the creature itself is weak, it gives its host enormous strength that they normally wouldn't have.
- Kitsune - It can easily overpower humans and rip them apart.
- Phoenix - It is strong enough to easily overpower humans and notably break out of a coffin .
- Pishtaco - The more fat they consume, the stronger they get.
- Rakshasa - They can rip humans apart to feed on their flesh.
- Rawhead - They are powerful enough to overpower humans and throw them around.
- Rugaru - They are strong monsters, able to easily snap steel chains and bones.
- Shapeshifter - Shapeshifters have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Shōjō - They are very strong monsters, enough to rip humans apart and break down walls.
- Shtriga - They can casually lift, throw and overpower humans.
- Skinwalker - They are physically stronger than humans in their dog form.
- Vampires - Vampires are very strong monsters, even freshly turned ones are strong enough to easily overpower and beat down humans. They also get stronger the older they are, as old ones can overpower younger ones or even their own makers, as well as send humans flying through several feet.
- Vetala - Vetala can easily overpower and beat down victims to feed on their blood like vampires.
- Wendigo - Incredibly strong even by monster standards, they can rip humans limb from limb, snap necks and can carry two humans at once.
- Werewolves - Werewolves can rip and break humans apart with ease. Can even lift heavy objects, smash stone, knock down walls and can throw humans across rooms.
- Wraith - Wraiths have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Leviathans - Amongst the strongest monstrous creatures in existence, Leviathans are even much stronger than humans, other monsters, alphas, demons, and most angels, literately capable of killing them and even throwing them with great ease and force.
- Deities - They can tear humans apart with ease.
- Amazons - Are noticeably stronger than humans, having overpowered them with ease.
- Fairies - They can overpower humans and lift heavy objects.
- Ghosts - Ghosts can overpower and beat down humans, lift heavy objects such as piano's, hurl a speedboat into the air, and even beat down Higher-tier demons and Leviathans but cannot do either lasting harm. They do all this without discomfort and with great force, as their bodies are noncorporeal, making their true strength limits unknown, making it possible they can generate any amount of physical force, as they do not experience physical strain, fatigue or weakness.
- Constructs - Certain magical constructs are often animated and imbued with extraordinary strength.
- Golems - They are incredibly strong, can lift heavy objects, break down walls, and overpower humans.
- Styne Family - The members of the Styne family use a combination of surgery and magic to enhance their physical prowess. One was able to lift an adult with one hand and kick down an iron door.