Super Strength is the ability of physical strength superior to that of the average adult human.
Individuals with this ability Edit
- Doc Benton - Doc Benton was able to punch through a car window, and lift Dean up like a feather.
- Eve - Being the mother of all monsters, Eve's strength was far superior to humans and every Earthly supernatural creature. She was cocky enough to claim that she would take care of the demon Crowley if she was to find him. She was more powerful than even seraphs. Humans were no threat to her in terms of bodily force.
- Jake Talley - Jake was able to lift a turn over military trucks, bench an enormous amount of weight, and could send people flying with his punches.
- Sam Winchester - Only when Sam was on demon blood did he display this ability, using it on Dean at least once.
- Nephilim - Although only half-angel and half-human, Nephilim are stronger than humans and bear enough strength to toss low-level angels around. One was able to throw around a wounded Seraphim, Castiel.
- War - War showed immense strength by breaking a bridge.
- Whore of Babylon - Being a creature of Babylon, she exhibits incredible strength when fighting off Sam and Dean.
- Todd (temporarily) - He made a wish at the Wishing Well at Lucky Chin's. After the spell of the coin was broken, super strength disappeared.
- Dean Winchester - While imbued with the power of the Mark of Cain, Dean displayed this power as well as immunity to demonic powers and telekinesis, easily overpowering a vampire and lifting Abaddon off her feet while killing her.
Races with this abilityEdit
- Archangels - Amongst the strongest celestial creatures in existence, Archangels are even much stronger than lower angels, seraphs, demons, pagan deities, monsters, spirits and humans.
- Seraphim - As a higher species of celestial beings, Seraphs are much stronger than lesser angels, demons, monsters, spirits and humans.
- Angels - Although the most common celestials, Angels are stronger than lower to middle-tier demons, monsters, spirits and humans.
- Rit Zien - Despite being only the "medics" of Heaven, Rit Zien possess their vessels with enough strength to overpower humans.
- Cherubim - Even though among the lowest order of angel, Cherubs have enough strength to lift humans while hugging them.
- White-Eyed - Amongst the oldest and most powerful demons in creation, the White-Eyed Demons are unnaturally and incredibly stronger than common angels, alphas, reapers, spirits, monsters and humans.
- Knights of Hell - Even though appearing to be mere black-eyed demons and as a special class of demons hand-picked by Lucifer, Knights of Hell are stronger than black-eyed demons, spirits, monsters, and humans.
- Yellow-Eyed - Azazel, the only known yellow-eyed demon, was stronger than other demons (except possibily Lilith and Cain) as well as humans and even ghosts.
- Red-Eyed - Although a standard demon power, Red-Eyed, or Crossroad Demons (such as Crowley) are stronger than black-eyed demons, monsters, and humans.
- Black-Eyed - Black-Eyed Demons are very strong creatures, able to lift humans into the air with one hand and are physically stronger than monsters and humans. Some higher ones are stronger than other black-eyed ones.
- Acheri - Like all demons, they are physically stronger than humans and can rip them apart.
- Daeva - Daeva are able to easily overpower even higher-tier black-eyed demons.
- Hellhound - Hellhounds are Incredibly strong, able to take down humans and black eyed demons. They are strong enough to instill fear into angels themselves.
- Alphas - Significantly stronger than their children, as the first and most powerful member of their species.
- Arachne - An Arachne is very strong, can overpower humans and throw them through in the air.
- Changelings - They are only strong enough to overpower human victims.
- Crocotta - They have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Dragons - Dragons are amongst the strongest monsters. They were able to toss grown men like dolls and carry them for miles.
- Djinns - Djinns are physically stronger than humans and can easily overpower them.
- Ghouls - They are only slightly stronger than humans.
- Jefferson Starship - They possess the strength of vampires, wraiths, and shapeshifters combined.
- Khan Worm - While the creature itself is weak, it gives its host enormous strength that they normally wouldn't have.
- Kitsune - It can overpower humans and rip them apart.
- Phoenix - It is much stronger than humans.
- Rakshasa - They can rip humans apart to feed on their flesh.
- Rawhead - They are powerful enough to overpower humans and throw them around.
- Rugaru - They are strong monsters, able to easily snap steel chains and bones.
- Shapeshifter - Shapeshifters have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Shōjō - They are very strong monsters. They can rip humans apart and break down walls.
- Shtriga - They can lift and throw humans and casually overpower them.
- Skinwalker - They are physically stronger than humans in their dog form.
- Vampires - Vampires are very strong monsters, even freshly turned ones are strong enough to overpower humans. They also get stronger the older they are, as old ones can overpower younger ones.
- Vetala - Vetala can easily overpower victims to feed on their blood like vampires.
- Wendigo - Incredibly strong even by monster standards, they can rip humans limb from limb, snap necks and can carry two humans at once.
- Werewolfs - Werewolves can rip and break humans apart with ease. Can even lift heavy objects, smash stone, knock down walls and can throw humans across rooms.
- Wraith - Wraiths have enough strength to overpower humans.
- Leviathans - Amongst the strongest monstrous beings to appear, Leviathans are stronger than humans, demons, and monsters, like demons they get stronger the higher up they are. They are able to overpower angels, including Seraphs, albeit not without effort. Their strength compared to that of the Archangels remains untested, as out of the four Archangels, Raphael is dead, Lucifer and Michael are sealed within Lucifer's Cage and whether Gabriel is truly alive is unknown.
- Deities - They can tear humans apart with ease.
- Amazons - Are noticeably stronger than humans, having overpowered them with ease.
- Fairies - They can overpower humans and lift heavy objects.
- Ghosts - Ghosts can overpower humans, lift heavy objects such as piano's, and even beat down Higher-tier demons and Leviathans but cannot do either lasting harm.
- Golems - They are incredibly strong, can lift heavy objects, break down walls, and overpower humans.