|“||"So here's how it's going to be. You can walk away or you can join my pack."||”|
in Paper Moon
BackgroundEditTasha was the younger sister of Kate who was a good girl growing up, but let people walk all over her. She and Kate were close. After being turned into a werewolf, Kate secretly visited her family and saw Tasha and her parents sitting down to dinner, but doesn't go in so she doesn't harm them. Sometime later, Tasha was involved in a bad car accident and wasn't expected to survive. After finding out from Facebook, Kate visited her to say goodbye, but turned her into a werewolf and kidnapped her from the hospital instead as she realized the powers of a werewolf could save Tasha. Unlike Kate, Tasha embraced being a werewolf and started killing, drawing Sam and Dean's attention.
After Tasha kills three people in Durham, Washington and eats their hearts, Sam and Dean investigate, finding Kate and believing she was the killer. At the same time Sam and Dean are about to kill Kate, Tasha kills a fourth victim at a school and Kate escapes.
The next morning, Sam and Dean track Tasha down to a motel using the phone call between her and Kate they interrupted, thinking they were tracking Kate. Sam and Dean catch Tasha in a park apparently hunting another victim and she pretends to be scared until they pull a silver knife on her to test her then she attacks them. She is stopped by Kate and runs off while Kate stops Sam and Dean from going after her.After Dean tricks Kate into telling them where to find Tasha, they travel to a cabin Kate and Tasha used to come to with their parents where Sam finds Tasha. However, she has turned two men named Brandon and Travis into werewolves to be her pack who take Dean hostage to force Sam to surrender. Tasha tries to get Kate to kill Sam and eat his heart so she can join the pack that Tasha is building, but Kate refuses. Tasha leaves Brandon and Travis to deal with Sam and Dean while she talks to Kate. Kate tries to talk Tasha out of her rampage, but Tasha feels she's a superhero now and doesn't have to fear anyone anymore, she's the one that will be feared. Kate hugs her and realizing Tasha is lost, stabs her with a silver knife, killing Tasha. Kate takes Tasha's bracelet that matches her own and flees. Sam and Dean easily dispatch Brandon and Travis and find Tasha's body.
As a human, Tasha described herself as a weak-willed person whom everyone walked all over, including her own family.
As a werewolf, Tasha came to believe that she was better, stronger and smarter and described herself as a "superhero." Tasha developed a sense of entitlement from this, believing that it meant she could go anywhere she wanted, do whatever she wanted and kill anyone who got in her way. She was also arrogant enough to kill and leave behind a trail that hunters could easily follow, something that Sam noted is unusually bold, even for a werewolf.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, Tasha was very strong, and was capable of overpowering Sam with one hand.
- Invunerability - As a werewolf, only silver could kill Tasha.
- Super Speed - Tasha was able to move incredibly fast.
- Claws - As a werewolf, Tasha had razor sharp claws which she used to kill.
- Fangs - As a werewolf, Tasha had razor sharp fangs which she used to eat her victims' hearts.
- Regeneration - As a werewolf, Tasha could regenerate wounds that could normally kill humans. She even healed her injuries from the car crash before she became a werewolf.
- Infectious Bite - As a werewolf, Tasha could infect others with the curse.
- Silver - As a werewolf, Tasha was vulnerable to silver weapons. Her sister Kate killed her with a silver knife.
- Tasha was named after Adam Glass' sister.
- Actress Emily Tennant also portrayed one of two Paris Hilton fans in the season 5 episode "Fallen Idols".