Telekinesis is the ability to move things with one's mind. It's generally channeled through the hands, and can be extremely powerful when used right.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- Max Miller - He could make use of this ability very well, as demonstrated when he used it to kill his father and uncle and later when trying to kill his stepmother in Season 1 episode Nightmare. He also used it on the Winchester brothers before killing himself by pointing a gun at himself and firing it telekinetically, he gained the ability because of Azazel's blood and he is one of the Special Children.
- Sam Winchester - He discovered that he could use telekinesis when he had adrenaline rushes, (Nightmare) although he can use it during the Season 4 while high on demon blood (but only on/against Demons), it's not known whether the demon blood brings out the telekinesis or if it's one of Sam's natural abilities.
- Deities - Certain deities like Kali and Veritas have been seen to possess this power.
- Angels, Seraphim and Archangels - They rarely use this ability but they have been shown to use it. Castiel, for example, used telekinesis to open Bobby's Panic Room and let Sam escape and Naomi snapped a woman's neck by snapping her fingers.
- Demons - This ability is the most used ability by demons on screen, it has been used to kill, pin people against walls and many other things.
- Azazel - He had this power as demonstrated in All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 1 as he shows Sam a vision of the night he visited him. He had used telekinesis to pin Mary to the ceiling before having her burst into flames; he has used it on multiple mothers not just Mary. It was first seen when Azazel, possessing John, pins Dean to a wall in Devil's Trap.
- Lilith - She was extremely powerful with telekinesis, able to throw grown men with a flick of her wrist.
- Crowley - Is able to pin two people at once to walls, snap a person's neck with his mind, and lift a person to a impressive height.
- Abaddon - Toys with Sam by flinging him across the room many times in Sacrifice.
- Ghosts - When Sam and Dean went into the spirit realm they found a ghost of a deceased child who taught them how to use this power, it is done through intense concentration, but gets easier over time.
- Whore of Babylon
- Witches (some, normally limited, but stronger ones aren't)
- Demons use this ability quite frequently to pin people against walls and have done so multiple times to stop them from moving.
- Angels use this ability as well but not as often, and it is quite powerful than demons.
- Humans are able to wield this ability with practice but very weak at it.