These two vampires were a part of a nest led by Luther. The male vampire later took part in the ambush of Jenny and her boyfriend along with Kate, Hank and Beau. Both were later partying in the barn that their nest was located in when Luther returned home. The next morning, as they were sleeping, the nest was raided by hunter John Winchester and his sons Sam and Dean. As they snuck in, Dean bumped into the male's hammock, rocking it, but he didn't wake up. After the turned Jenny woke up the nest, the Winchesters were forced to flee and the vampires were unable to catch them, allowing the hunters to escape.
That night, the female joined Beau in searching for the Winchesters. The two found Hank dead and Kate missing, causing the female to hold on to Beau as he delivered the news to Luther. After Luther caught Kate's scent, the entire nest aside from Beau chased after John, eventually cornering him with a blockade. As John attempted to trade Kate for the Colt, Kate fought back and overpowered John who was knocked out by Luther. Before the vampires could finish John off, Sam and Dean arrived to rescue their father. Dean shot the female through the back with an arrow soaked in dead man's blood, knocking her out. As the male rushed him, Dean quickly reloaded his crossbow and took down the male vampire with a dead man's blood soaked arrow as well.
After Luther is killed by John with the Colt, Kate and Jenny flee in a car, leaving the two unconscious vampires behind. They are then killed by the Winchesters.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They had the standard powers of vampires.
- Super Strength - Vampires possess strength that is greater than humans. Young vampires experience a formidable increase in physical strength; able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - Vampires speed is greater than humans. It is possible that a vampire's speed, like their strength, increase with age.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves. Vampires also have greater reflexes than humans.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots. Vampires have an extreme durability to pain.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Super Stamina - Despite their hunger, vampires don't tire easily.
They possessed the standard weaknesses of vampires.
- Dead Man's Blood - They were incapacitated by arrows soaked in dead man's blood by Dean Winchester.
- Decapitation - One of the only things that can kill a vampire.
- The Colt - Can kill any vampire.