Hi, welcome to Supernatural Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Leviathan page.
Attention, Fellow editors of this Wiki, I am sending you this message, to draw your attention to present discussion over whether or not to allow the fan fiction page "Winchest" to remain on this wiki or not, as this is an important issue, I, as do all the other users, invite you, to state your opinion on this issue, I personally do not mind if you argree with me or not, on this matter. I will not take judment on your views, but I feel they should be stated, as this is an issue which could change the very future of this wiki, and as loyal contributors, we all have a right to state our view on what happens to this wiki, and what its future is. Thank you.
Thanks! :D -- David Kayque
Sorry to bother you again, man. I know you're one of the guys who are very reliable with photos in this wiki. I was just wondering if you knew how photos of a certain page are selected in the thumbnail display when browsing through categories? I mean I think it's usually the images that are inside the character templates, or the very first images of a certain article. However, there are some discrepancies in some, because other articles would have the image of the character templates as their thumbnails (i.e., please see Meg (Demon) under Category:Unnamed Characters), whereas other articles would use the image inside the banner template (i.e., please see Cloaking Flame under Category:Rituals and spells). Could you help me with this? Or should I ask Caleb instead? FTWinchester (talk) 05:10, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
For one moment I actually fogot what I asked you last July. Not really, things are still the same, but i forgot about them and now I don't mind. It's not really that grave of a matter. And yeah, we have more active contributors now, which is great. If only some of the old users were also still active, we'd be very dynamic. FTWinchester (talk) 22:14, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
Photos for Articles Edit
I was just wondering how come you replaced the photos I uploaded on the articles Opening Purgatory and Expelling Angels with similar ones. What's wrong with my photos? The ones you uploaded in place of mine were completely similar. Additionally, for some reason, Grace.png is no longer listed in my upload list, and was transferred to you. I checked the metadata and yours had larger dimensions. Is this the problem? Is there a standard size of the photos on articles? FTWinchester (talk) 11:42, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
So I realized even the alternate reality spell had the same revamp. If the problem is the dimensions, or the black borders could just tell me? I still have the photos in my drive, I could edit them easily. I'm sorry if this is petty, but many of the articles in the Rituals and spells category were my brainchildren--I've put a lot of effort and time in those and I would at least like to have my name on at least one of the photos, if that's not too much to ask for. FTWinchester (talk) 11:51, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
I didn't mean it to sound like I was accusing you or anything. I just didn't understand. Now that I know it's the borders that is the issue, then I would keep that in mind for future uploads. I will update those that have borders with them, but since I do no have much time myself, I will also be happy if we work on them together. Thanks for answering my question. FTWinchester (talk) 19:36, November 14, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Knights of Hell Edit
I'm doing fine, thanks. Yeah I bossed over three times saying, as it's currently unconfirmed, he was turned into just a regular demon. I will block the page till season ten but if someone who's not going to beat the page with speculation wants to edit something, I'll unlock it and quickly re-lock it. Have a good day and thanks for coming to me with this. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:16 PM, May 21st 2014
On Reapers, Buffy, etc. Edit
Hi! I'm fine, thanks! And you?
On reapers, I honestly think it was a dumb move, but it has been mentioned in canon (by Dean) and the meta (by the writers) that they are now angels. I don't agree with this because it really butchered the lore. There were clear differences between angels and reapers, from their characteristics, to alignment, and to their origins. If reapers are angels, then what does that make their 'big daddy reaper' Death? An archangel of some sort? Capable of reaping God? What ever happened to "after 2,000 years, angels are now walking among you" when reapers have always been doing that? What was the deal with demons freaking out over angels being near invincible for them when Azazel and Alastair have been trapping, possessing and killing reapers before? It mucks up everything. Reapers were never said to require any vessel, nor could angels possessing vessels often change their "sandbox", something a reaper could do willy-nilly. Flatly, they should have been separate species, but we have to follow what is canon.
I actually consulted calebchiam about this first, and some other users agreed. Besides, since the topic is very controversial, it really helps that such a template is found on the page. Honestly,. I don't know who removed the templates, because as far as I am aware, the wikia consented to its use.
And yes, I am a huge Buffy/Angel fan! I actually suggested it to another user here, Gourgeist/Gurgatory. I just finished Angel 4 last night. I will probably start Angel 5 tomorrow. Also, I just bought the vinyl pop figures of Sam, Dean, Castiel, Buffy, Angel and Vampire Spike. Supernatural 1-5, Buffy and Angel are hands down my favorite live action dark fantasy series. I also contribute on the Buffy wikia. See you around and stay awesome! FTWinchester (talk) 00:43, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
Carver really just doesn't care. He made Supernatural 8 and 9 into Being Human. Metatron ruining God/Chuck's established rules was pretty much a perfect analogy to Carver carving up and butchering Kripke's child.
Yes, that's how I would describe Angel 4. It's hype then slow down then hype again then slow down again. The Beast bringing forth The Rain of Fire and attacking the Ra-Tet to blot out the sun and taking out Wolfram & Hart was very awesome to watch. Busting Faith out was really cool, too. Unfortunately, what happened after was kind of tame. Angel 5 is good, but really feels disjointed from the rest of the series, mainly because of the new setting. And yeah, I heard about that. Whedon was so excited to plan a multi-season plot but was canceled by the network, so they had to rush the ending. Which is sad. FTWinchester (talk) 04:53, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
BKshadows, this is EmpyreanSmoke. Since I am blocked, I can't say this on my own profile. I read your comment, and can see why you view me that way. I am honestly telling you that this wasn't what was going on. Please allow me to explain myself.
1. You said that I arrived on the wiki with the alias "Dean.winchestor.54". You make it sound like I was trying to hide something, but that was just my username at the time.
2. When I first arrived, I didn't know how the wiki worked, and didn't know everything had to be confirmed in the show. You claimed that I always posted "fan fiction" on the wiki. I will admit, when I first got on (I didn't know how the wiki worked), so I posted my speculation that Azazel could have been a former angel. If I recal correctly, that is the only thing that comes close to fan fiction that I posted.
3. You're right, I have a lot of spelling errors. Unlike what you said, it isn't because I have a lack of schooling. Mostly, I edit on a mobile device, and I type very fast, which results in spelling errors.
4. You're right, I requested to be an admin a few weeks after I joined, which was too soon. I felt that I knew more about how the wiki worked, and knew a lot about the show. After CalebChiam denied my request, I decided to help out more, and learn more, so that I could request it again in the future. About 3-4 months after, I left another message on CalebChiam's wall. He didn't respond, so ImperiexSeed (who I became pretty good friends with) agreed to ask MerryStar to give me rights. Since a current admin asked her, she promoted me.
5. After I was admin for a while, ImperiexSeed got very paranoid, and whenever I made an edit over something he recently edited on, he blamed me for "stalking his edits", and he made a giant edit war. After this, I remembered everything else like this he has done, such as doing this other times, making a user leave the wiki, locking pages for bias reasons, etc. Recalling these things, I informed MerryStar. She told me to have an on wiki vote about him getting demoted, and if a majority voted against him, he needed to give up his rights. I put up a voting poll, and a mass majority of the users voted that they wanted him demoted. (No, users are not aloud to vote more than once.) After I showed him, he ignored it. I kept explain what MerryStar said, and that he needed to give up his rights. We continued the converstaion on Facebook, and he finaly decided to respect the wishes of the wiki and give up his rights.
6. No, me wanting Bureaucrat rights is not a "grab for power". After ImperiexSeed gave up his rights, there was only 1-2 active admins. This is a big wiki, and I thought there should be more admins. The most active bureaucrat, CalebChiam, wasn't active for about 2 months (the amount of time that the wiki deems inactive), so there weren't any active bureaucrats. MerryStar said to have an on wiki vote, so I set one up. First my cousins (LittleOl'Me and SuperBossNatural7) voted, then FTWinchester voted, then Epicshawty, then ImperiexSeed, etc. Around 7 people voted for me, and I didn't getting any objections. While I was waiting for MerryStar to look at my request, CalebChiam became active, so she handed it over to him. When he saw that my cousins had the same IP as me, he thought they were sockpuppets, so he denied my request and blocked me. But it isn't true, I am not a sockpuppeteer. I explained myself on my talk page, and am trying to clear things up on this blog.
Once again, I see why you viewed me that way, but I have just explained and clarified myself. All I want is the best for this wiki, and I would never stoop so low as to do the things I have been accused of doing. Since CalebChiam is now active, I no longer wish to have Bureaucrat rights, but I would like to be unblocked, and get my admin rights back, as I didn't do the things that I have been accused of.
Be careful bkshadows. Empreyansmoke will continue reverting anything he doesnt personally agree with and block you and what ever page you were removing his speculation from in order to make sure that only he can put his own opinion on the site.--SPNfan7908 (talk) 04:08, October 11, 2015 (UTC)
You may want to look at this also http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:EmpyreanSmoke/Consensus_of_the_Weaknesses because it is discussing whether speculation should be added to pages or not.--SPNfan7908 (talk) 02:15, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
EmpyreanSmoke Ban Edit
Hello, your opinion would be appreciated regarding: http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lambda1/EmpyreanSmoke_Admin_right_removal_and_infinite_ban Lambda1 (talk) 20:37, November 23, 2015 (UTC)