Hi, welcome to Supernatural Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Angels page.
ENTER THE CHATEdit
If you have time, care to come to the wikia chat for a bit?[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 01:06, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry I'm too busy.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 01:11, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
It's understandable. When you have time, can you please comment either on the blog or on a message about this blog. http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Twilight_Despair_5/Tablet_Theories. I am not one of those like "Hey, look at this idea" but I do like other feed back. As it helps to remove common sepeculation on topics to where, we can write unbias in the articles when, topics are not simple or open and closed.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 01:20, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
What's going on, dear editor? This wicked 'witch' wasn't a witch, she was a fairy. Thanks for your contributions, keep up the good work. -- ImperiexSeed, 2:20 PM, October 30th 2013
- TECHNICLY she was both. She was referred to as a witch and they said there were other evil witches in Oz. Obviously she was a fairy-type witch or something like that.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 18:22, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm.... How can she be both? It's like saying a bird's both an Angel and a bird. But, she can be a witch-like fairy or a fairy-like witch. -- ImperiexSeed, 2:25 PM, October 30th 2013
Alright, stop! Edit
Stop going to talk pages and saying, "Very poorly written!" First of all, if they're poorly written, FIX 'EM, DON'T yammer and fuss that they're poorly written! Second, these users try very hard to help contribute and I don't mean to put words into your mouth, but basically what you're saying is, "You're senselessly editing, let the qualified guys handle this." Thanks for all you do for this wiki, I appreciate it. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:45 PM, May 27th 2014
Hey! Don't ignore me. -- ImperiexSeed, 5:24 PM, May 30th 2014
Another Chance? Edit
Hey, WarGrowlmon18. After I lost my admin rights a while back, CalebChiam said that later on, if the community was alright with it, he would return my rights. It has been nearly half a year since then, and I am requesting my rights back. I am leaving a message on the talk pages of established users, to see who is and isn't alright with me becoming an admin again. Twilight Despair 5 said that he is willing to give me another chance, and said he sees that I have improved since that time. RaghavD said he wouldn't be comfortable with me being an admin, however. FTWinchester said that the wikia needs a lot of help, and would be comfortable with me having rights, but he is unsure about the admin rights. I know I messed up last time, but I am asking you to give me another chance. I think everyone deserves a second chance, and promise I won't do anything to mess it up this time. What do you say, will you please give me another chance? EmpyreanSmoke (talk) 21:40, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't even remember you so I don't know what you did. I'm also not an admin so that's not my choice. I'm only an admin on Gears of War Wiki and I don't know how I even landed that position.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 00:30, May 24, 2015 (UTC)
You don't need to be an admin to place a vote. You are a user here, so you get a say on what happens as well. I'm not going to get into exactly what happened, as I don't want an argument to arise, but I used to have admin rights, until I screwed that up, and now I am asking the community to give me another chance. The bureaucrat CalebChiam said he would return my admin rights of the community was fine with it, so I am trying to see who is willing to give me another chance. I think everyone deserves a second chance, and am asking you if you will please give me another chance? Please, your input matters. EmpyreanSmoke (talk) 00:44, May 24, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Battles Edit
Sorry I could not get to you sooner. Yes, I have noticed an increase in activity/editing for that category and I thank you so much for doing so. I have had several plans that I never had time to act on and I must say I am more than satisfied with what you have done so far. I've always liked "Battle" pages as it highlights key events, major players and alliances. FTWinchester (talk) 13:20, November 5, 2015 (UTC).
Its contents are canon. Sue the titles are conjectural but its structure is based on canon plot and that alone so I don't see why it would violate rules of the wikia. And yeah, great work on those! I hope we could expand on our own wiki's category in the future--not too soon though, the revival of the x vs y threads is driving me off of here. FTWinchester (talk) 11:43, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't understand the last part of that comment about the x versus y thing, but yeah I agree about keeping those pages. I don't understand the problem some people were having with putting those pages on there. I'm gonna do a bit more work on that, but like I said before I don't intend to do the entire series, at least not right now, that's too much work at this point.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 18:38, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah sorry. I meant the archangels vs leviathan fiasco. It's flared up again. It always does whenever we get an influx of new writers. Dear God I hope that debate dies. I don't even want to participate anymore, I am just duty bound to do so because I don't appreciate editors disregarding canon. And I will post on the discussion pages for the battles. FTWinchester (talk) 22:08, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- I didn't even know about that. Ugh. Well thanks for the support. Really.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 22:36, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- What are you so angry about? Which question have I not answered yet? Which discussion page because I am responding here to you and I also just posted on the talk page of capture of brady. I have always responded on the other contributor's page, not on mine. That was how the wiki worked when I started here. FTWinchester (talk) 22:40, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. I really don't know how this discussion page thing works, I don't really use them too much. Hate getting involved in discussions like that as its usually pointless like what you said about the whole Levi/Archangels thing (there's seriously a discussion on that when its not even a topic covered by the show???!!!) and when I do its on the discussion pages for the various articles. I usually don't respond to messages posted here or similar places on other Wikis as I never see the point and I can never seem to get an answer (not just from you FYI) when I do post here on the Wikis in response to comments about whether the people are watching my talk page or not. As I post in both places, I can never tell if its because I posted here or on someone's own talk page that I get a response and no one tells me. It just frustrated me, that's all because I can never get a response when I try to find out. That wasn't all your fault.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 22:45, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, that explains why you haven't answered my message to your talk page on Buffy wiki. And I do respond to messages on my talk page, I just respond on the other talk page. I do not have time here as much as I used to in the past so do not be paranoid if I don't respond right away. FTWinchester (talk) 22:48, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Hell, I haven't even been on that Wiki in awhile. If its something like a warning, I don't bother responding, not unless its something I actually care about. I posted the first comment about the battle thing to you as you started that section. I never intended to get into a debate with anyone about that but it turned into that. The comment on the Capture of Brady page in response to you where I mention that it wasn't the right place for that discussion wasn't meant to be aimed at you by the way. I know you know that. That was aimed at everyone because that really wasn't the right place for that and I just didn't feel like adding a separate comment for that. Wanted to make sure you knew that. Only reason I even caught that discussion was I happened to be working on the page at the time it was started. If I hadn't as I was only paying attention to the category discussion page (I don't have an email linked to the Wikis by the way which is another reason I may not get messages unless I'm paying attention to that particular wiki or get a message about something posted to my talk page at the top of the page like I do every time you respond here) all that work may have been deleted without me getting a say. I had to put up a fight to keep it as I'm sure you noticed and I had already done much of the work I've done in that category before they did that discussion. They waited awhile to say something and posted where I may not have even noticed if I hadn't been paying attention. That wasn't right in my opinion either especially since I had to fight to save the section and it could've been ended without me getting the chance because of where they decided to hold the discussion.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 22:54, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks from meEdit
Hey WarGrowlmon18, I really appreciate what you are doing for this wikia. I wanted to thank you for your efforts and know that I support you for what are you doing, good job! SeraphLucifer (talk) 22:31, November 9, 2015 (UTC)SeraphLucifer
- Thanks. I do what I can. I'm always a major contributor to Wikis when I'm interested in the subject. Got Administrator status on the Gears of War Wiki in fact though I don't know how that happened. I've been doing what I can with the battles but I've been busy so I haven't been able to finish the one I started a couple days ago. It was late at night and I had to go to be for work the next day. I'm gonna finish that one tonight though and am planning on turning the Rising of the Witnesses into a battle page as well since it really is.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 00:08, November 10, 2015 (UTC)
Hey WarGrowlmon18, I am not going to revert but I'd like to mention few things.
I don't think regular angels can use white light. When an Angel lost his or her grace, they become human but they still contain some powers. (super strength, telepathy, telekinesis...) It might be same as for Seraphs as well. Even when they are demoted they could use it but in a lower degree. That's my opinion and we never saw other regular angels when they were using this ability.
Gadreel used white light. Astral projection cannot explode and break stuff. He incapacitated demons and killed them with the Knife. You said that: "That's covered under the Astral Projection thing as if he ACTUALLY used that power, he'd have killed those demons and he used the knife instead." As I said before angels can control the power level of that ability. Lucifer knocks Cas out, other angels smite and they let some survive just like Naomi did that to waitress girl.
Lets talk about Metatron now. Crowley is a crossroad demon but he has more abilities than other ones. Metatron isn't a complete regular angel. His didn't lose any of his powers when he left Heaven. He was able to erase Enochian sigils. That isn't an actually proof that regular angels are able to use it.
Thanks for reading, I'd like to read your opinions about this topic and lets edit according to a mutual decision. We can ask admins opinions about it if you'd like to.
- Actually the thing is Metatron is the Scribe of God but without the angel tablet he's not particularly powerful. He indicated that he's not very strong when he told Cas that he's not a fighter and needs Cas to help him with the "trials". He was no match for the Nephilim and was easily captured by Naomi and her followers. He did kill Naomi, but she was expecting him to be tied down so he likely caught her by surprise, especially since she was stabbed in the back of the head (never got how that drill thing killed her or how he escaped). He also didn't do any fighting except using his white light to rescue Kevin without the power of the angel tablet behind him. His own followers also easily defeated him when he lost his Godly powers. Cas didn't seem to think it would be a major problem to defeat him without that power as well. Other angels have shown powers that Cas lost the first time he Fell since the Fall and they aren't high-ranking. I mean low-level minions showed Smiting (Holy Terror when Bartholomew's angels kill Malachai's potential vessels) and Cas lost that quickly when he Fell in season 5. Cas was using the Grace of regular angels and was only stated to be back to full power once he got his original grace back. The Wiki listed him as a regular angel again until he got that so there's consensus there. I agree that Gadreel is more powerful and is likely higher ranking, but we don't know his rank for sure as its never stated and honestly I doubt it ever will be since he hasn't even been mentioned since his death. If he used White Light, he'd have killed those demons on the spot. That's too powerful an ability to have simply stunned them and caused that level of destruction to the diner. Those were low-level minions not powerful demons. They only had an edge due to their powerful vessels and using guns. Gadreel was also very weak at the time so I doubt he'd want to use such a power since that sort of thing would really weaken him. I mean if Resurrecting Cas and Charlie weakened him a lot then that definitely would.
- Oh and I think your pissing people off with your actions. The other day I saw a message posted to I think FTWinchester's talk page asking for the Admins to do something about you.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 20:23, November 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Another note about Metatron not being particularly powerful: he fled the instant he lost the angel tablet and Sam swung an angel blade at him. If he really was a powerful angel, he could've beaten Sam even without the power of the angel tablet when he didn't have Dean or other backup behind him. Metatron seemed kind of afraid when Sam swung that blade at him. The Ward erasing thing is because he's the Scribe of God, he said so himself. Being the Scribe gave him that special ability but that seems to be about it. The Holy Fire trick and other major powers he showed were stated to be due to the angel tablet.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 20:26, November 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh and Metatron himself basically said that aside from being the Scribe of God, he's a regular angel. He said he was in the secretarial pool or something like that when he was given that position. It always seemed to me "Scribe of God" was more of a job description than anything else and because he did all the, well, scribing for God, he learned a few tricks. Nothing more. He wouldn't stand and fight without the power of the angel tablet, relying on Gadreel to do his dirty work and using surprise and Cas for other fights. He never fought directly when he had the chance without the angel tablet. I mean he fled Sam swinging an angel blade at him. Angels don't usually do that. Hell, in The Third Man an angel simply teleported behind Sam when he pulled one out. If Metatron was powerful enough without the angel tablet, he could've taken Sam in a fight. He could've disarmed him of the blade or something and smote him. He fled instead. He also didn't try to fight Cas in Heaven but tied him down instead and incapacitated him so he wouldn't have to fight. Tyrus also showed a low opinion of Metatron and his abilities instead of any kind of respect like one would give a higher-level angel.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 20:35, November 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Firstly I agree with Metatron part. He isn't very strong but in terms of ability, he was more advanced than other angels. Sam wasn't able to defeat him to be honest. He could just throw Sam away, instead he chose to end Castiel. His strenght was same as regular angels. About white light, it isn't take a great effort to use as we see a weakened Cas was still able to use it. You imply that power was just Astral Projection. Astral Projection doesn't effect the background. Just shows the true nature of the supernatural being. About Gadreel, I think he was a Seraph since his appearence was same as Seraph Cas. Also he was pretty strong and other regular angels lost their wings but Gadreel didn't. Also when Cas was fallen at the first time, he wasted himself by using banishing sigil on his own vessel. Some of other fallen angels were at the same situation as Cas at that time. By the way I had some issues with some users but I never sweared them nor insult them. Some users just don't like me. I don't know why I made you mad... SeraphLucifer (talk) 20:48, November 16, 2015 (UTC)SeraphLucifer
- Metatron's situation is same as Crowley's. They both have more abilities than their classes. Being the King of Crossroads/Scribe of God granted something else apparently. SeraphLucifer (talk) 20:53, November 16, 2015 (UTC)SeraphLucifer
- Also if you want you can check my edits, I always edit neutrally and I have no intentions to corrupt the Wikia. SeraphLucifer (talk) 20:53, November 16, 2015 (UTC)SeraphLucifer
- Actually Crowley was in charge of the Crossroads Demons, but he didn't seem to have any extra powers from it. As King of Hell he gained additional powers like Metatron gained additional powers from the angel tablet, but besides having a few abilities like Warding Removal, Metatron didn't seem to have anything a regular angel wouldn't. You also completely ignored my point on how regular angels have shown powers that being cut-off from Heaven deprived Cas of before. I think they dropped that idea a long time ago since the angels should've been cut-off but still retain those powers with no explanation. And again, there's consensus that Cas was a regular angel until he got his own grace back as he was listed as such after his return until Book of the Damned and he had that white light power in The Executioner's Song. Pretty sure that's also what he used to blast down the Bunker door to save Megatron.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 21:32, November 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Missed the first part of the message. Cas was near-powerless when he did the banishing trick. The other angels still had full power long after the Fall. Metatron had a look of fear on his face when Sam swung that angel blade at him before he fled. As for Gadreel, he had broken wings. Cas had the same when he regained his grace. I think it was retconned so the angels still have their wings, but just broken, not gone completely. Tamiel also possessed the power to teleport. That's on his page which I wrote but did not put there. The Fall affected all the angels on Earth so they lost their wings, not just the ones in Heaven. They retconned a lot of things recently like the Reapers being angels now when before they were said to be a separate class of being.--WarGrowlmon18 (talk) 21:36, November 16, 2015 (UTC)