|Whore of Babylon|
|Status|| Deceased |
(killed by Dean)
|Occupation||Tool of the Apocalypse|
|Portrayed by:||Kayla Mae Maloney|
She appears in 99 Problems where she's posing as pastor David Gideon's daughter, Leah. As Leah, she pretends to be a prophet, and "foretells" where the next demon attack is going to be. She even gives them an "exorcism" that expels the demons, which is in Enochian. However, she is the one controlling the demon attacks and the exorcism actually means, as translated by Castiel, "You breed with the mouth of a goat" ("it's funnier in Enochian").
Upon discovering her true identity, Dean Winchester kills her using a stake made from the branch of a Cypress tree.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Shapeshifting - She can shapeshift to fool humans. She impersonated Leah, presumably after killing the real one, and took her form.
- Invulnerability - She can only be killed by a stake made from a Cypress tree found in Babylon. It must be wielded by a true servant of Heaven.
- Telepathy - She can read minds, which helps enforce her false Prophet status.
- Supernatural Strength - She exhibits incredible strength when fighting off Sam and Dean.
- Demon Control - She can control demons.
- Telekinesis - She can cause objects to move by thought, using this ability in combat, such as pushing Dean away from her when he finds out what she is.
- Spell Casting - She knew a spell that can harm Angels. ("pizid noco iad" which roughly translates to "torment the servant of God")
Whore of Babylon can only be killed by a stake made from a branch of a Cypress tree. This stake can only be wielded by a true servant of Heaven. Pastor David Gideon was initially chosen for this task, but during the confrontation with the Whore, he dropped the stake. Dean picked it up and stabbed her with it. To everyone's surprise, it worked.