|Whore of Babylon|
|Status||Deceased (killed by Dean Winchester)|
|Occupation|| Tool of the Apocalypse|
|Portrayed by:||Kayla Mae Maloney|
Being a false prophet, she capitalizes on peoples' devotion to God as a means to manipulate them into acts of depravity by naming pre-selected "sinners" in their ranks.
She appears in 99 Problems where she's posing as pastor David Gideon's daughter, Leah. As Leah, she claims to be a prophet, and "foretells" where the next demon attack is going to be. She even gives them an "exorcism" that expels the demons, which is in Enochian. However, she is the one controlling the demon attacks and the exorcism actually means, as translated by Castiel, "You breed with the mouth of a goat."
Upon discovering her true identity, Dean Winchester kills her using a stake made from the branch of a Cypress tree. He was able to successfully kill her due to his being Michael's true vessel, and therefore a true servant of Heaven, the only thing said to be able to kill her.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Shapeshifting - She can shapeshift to fool humans. She impersonated Leah, presumably after killing the real one, and took her form.
- Invulnerability - She can only be killed by a stake made from a Cypress tree found in Babylon. It must be wielded by a true servant of Heaven.
- Telepathy - She can read minds, which helps enforce her false Prophet status.
- Super Strength - She exhibits inhuman strength when fighting off Sam and Dean. However, she was weaker than common angels, as Castiel was able to successfully restrain her, only letting go due to her chanting an anti-angel spell.
- Demon Control - She can control demons.
- Telekinesis - She can cause objects to move by thought, using this ability in combat, such as pushing Dean away from her when he finds out what she is.
- Spell Casting - She knew of an enochian spell that can harm angels; "pizid noco iad." which roughly translates to "Torment the servant of God.")
The Whore of Babylon can only be killed by a stake made from a branch of a Cypress tree and it must be wielded by a true servant of Heaven. Pastor David Gideon was initially chosen for this task, but during the confrontation with the Whore, he dropped the stake. Dean picked it up and stabbed her with it. To everyone's surprise, it worked. While they can't kill her (without the stake), normal angels are stronger than her and can restrain her, seen when she needed to use a spell to get out of Castiel's grip.
- Seeing as she pretended to be a prophet, she most likely resembles the False Prophet, from the book of Revelation.