The Witch-killing spell allows someone to kill any malevolent witch.
Bobby's Witch-Killing SpellEdit
Chicken feet were used, among other ingredients, and had to be properly chilled, otherwise the spell would be rendered ineffective.
- "Furor divina virtute in infernum eam detrude." (Rough translation: "[By] the wrath of God's power, be thrust down to hell.")
The contents of the bowl were lit on fire and white smoke appeared, but nothing happened because the chicken feet weren't chilled.
The spell was also used against the witch Spencer Wallis. The contents for the spell were filled in a bottle which had a cloth stuffed at the neck. The incantation this time is:
- "Ego voco impetu delere vos... coelum et infernum." (Rough translation: "I summon the attack that can destroy you... from heaven and hell").
The cloth was set on fire and the bottle is thrown like a molotov. Spencer was killed by this variation of the spell.
Once the spell hit Spencer Wallis, a swirl of smoke engulfed the witch as he implodes into a mix of blood and ash, and then vanishing. This spell, unlike the demon bomb, can affect only one individual "per hit", rather than every magic-wielder in the spell's radius. The effects are similar to when someone is killed with molecular combustion without the witch exploding.
Sam was able to create witch-killing bullets by filling the potion into hollow-tip bullets. After its creation, witch-killing bullets become a common tool in the Winchester arsenal, used to threaten Rowena MacLeod and kill Sonja, Gideon, Catriona and Boyd Loughlin and the Borrower Witch.
Sumerian Witch-Killing SpellEdit
Another variant of this spell existed. It used by Rowena after she mastered some spells in the Book of the Damned. The witch-killing spell required possession of the book where it was presumably from.
Rowena placed her hand on the book and recited a Sumerian incantation:
- "Vomicae, putramen, nex!"
- Season 12
- Season 13
- Various & Sundry Villains (bullet version)
- The effects of the variant used on Spencer Wallis and the Sumerian spell used by Rowena are similar to Molecular Combustion, particularly Rowena's variant.